Texas Grilled Cheese - Cowboys vs Packers (Official Thread)

Who Wins?

• Total voters

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
And you act like you've seen anything like current Rodgers this year. I know a couple of things: y'all couldn't beat the Giants, your defense isn't as good as the Giants, and we just shredded 'em in under 3 quarters. I'm sure Rodgers is scared to death going into Dallas. :stopitslime:

I don't know if we're gonna win, but I DO know that I'm confident as hell in this offense right now, and with #12 playing like he is, there's no team on earth that we can't beat.
Football doesnt work like that :why:

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
And you act like you've seen anything like current Rodgers this year. I know a couple of things: y'all couldn't beat the Giants, your defense isn't as good as the Giants, and we just shredded 'em in under 3 quarters. I'm sure Rodgers is scared to death going into Dallas. :stopitslime:

I don't know if we're gonna win, but I DO know that I'm confident as hell in this offense right now, and with #12 playing like he is, there's no team on earth that we can't beat.
You should be confident. :yeshrug: I'd have it no other way

FloorGeneral

I don't even know anymore...
Daps
Reppin
Packerland
Football doesnt work like that :why:
Obviously it doesn't when talking about beating a team they couldn't beat, but defensively? When one team isn't as good on defense as another, and they sit at home and watch what Rodgers just did to the Giants D, they can't be all that excited to play him the next week.

And if you don't think the players know that they're facing a different team than they did earlier this season, you'd be mistaken.

XxBboyxX

Banned
Daps
packers still have 0 running game and a suspect oline

we gotta get pressure on rodgers and stick with what we know offensively

2ag82td.jpg

FloorGeneral

Daps
Reppin
Packerland
Styles make fights nikka and y'all's D is ass straight up. All y'all packers fukk nikkas speaking about Rodgers like this nikka the fukking MLB, DE, CB rolled into one. FOH
D can afford to be ass when the offense is scoring 40 points. And I'm not sure if you were watching today, but I saw a defense keep it's team in the game while the offense was still in the locker room figuring out when the game started.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
D can afford to be ass when the offense is scoring 40 points. And I'm not sure if you were watching today, but I saw a defense keep it's team in the game while the offense was still in the locker room figuring out when the game started.
We ain't the Giants fam. We have a running game that until proven otherwise y'all can't stop. Our D isn't as good as theirs but like I said stop our running game and then we can talk.

FloorGeneral

Daps
Reppin
Packerland
We ain't the Giants fam. We have a running game that until proven otherwise y'all can't stop. Our D isn't as good as theirs but like I said stop our running game and then we can talk.
You're exactly right on all these points. That's why they play the games, cause if they were played on paper, we'd have lost already. Good luck to all y'all, and see ya on the other side. :salute:

#GoPackGo