Texas Grilled Cheese - Cowboys vs Packers (Official Thread)

Who Wins?

• Total voters

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
packers still have 0 running game and a suspect oline

we gotta get pressure on rodgers and stick with what we know offensively

Our running game is hot and cold. Michael played well today and ran angry. Montgomery has had some big games.

We're doing it by committee. The offensive line is very good.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Maybe because rodgers was in a funk during the first half of the season :patrice:

Nah that never happens where a player or team gets hot as the season goes on. :pachaha:

Like i told the nyg crew, rodgers during this run had shytted ln 4 of the top 5 Ds in the league. We have nothing to fear when it comes to ATL or DAL defense
Y'all silly nikkas only act like can improve which is always funny as fukk to me. Y'all can win but all this your team the only one improving shyt FOH. On top of,that y'all had beat the giants already which is kinda different than this game.

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Arron rogers dont play defense :dame:

Hes gon sit his ass down on that bench for most of the game watching zeke work :lolbron:

Dez coming for that revenge after what happen 2 years ago. :wow:

Sad%20Dez.JPG

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Man i aint gonna go back and forth in here. I been eating good off these rep bets. Any of you cowboy brehs wanna do a rep bet?

How does it work if I do it Since I really don't do that stuff but down if it's simple not big deal too me
I believe in my team and my lil breh a packers fan

XxBboyxX

Banned
Daps
Y'all silly nikkas only act like can improve which is always funny as fukk to me. Y'all can win but all this your team the only one improving shyt FOH. On top of,that y'all had beat the giants already which is kinda different than this game.

Where the fukk did i say we the only team that improved? :dead:

U need a vacation breh. All i said is the last meeting doesnt mean shyt and we've gotten better since then. Lol damn u a agitated one arent u :pachaha:

XxBboyxX

Banned
Daps
How does it work if I do it Since I really don't do that stuff but down if it's simple not big deal too me
I believe in my team and my lil breh a packers fan

Packers win u positive rep me. Cowboys win i positice rep u. Simple and friendly :hug: ( no odell)

CaughtInTWebb

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Big D, Texas
Packers fans was saying the same thing earlier this season. :mjlol:

How was the Cowboys going to stop Aaron Rodgers and shyt. :mjlol:

How Dallas doing stop Aaron Rodgers?

Going be hard for Dallas to run on the #1 ranked rushing D...

Etc etc....and we proceeded to thrash them... man....I've been cautiously optimistic all year with the Boys...but I feel confident we going beat these dudes....

FloorGeneral

I don't even know anymore...
Daps
Reppin
Packerland
And you act like you've seen anything like current Rodgers this year. I know a couple of things: y'all couldn't beat the Giants, your defense isn't as good as the Giants, and we just shredded 'em in under 3 quarters. I'm sure Rodgers is scared to death going into Dallas. :stopitslime:

I don't know if we're gonna win, but I DO know that I'm confident as hell in this offense right now, and with #12 playing like he is, there's no team on earth that we can't beat.

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
How Dallas doing stop Aaron Rodgers?

Going be hard for Dallas to run on the #1 ranked rushing D...

Etc etc....and we proceeded to thrash them... man....I've been cautiously optimistic all year with the Boys...but I feel confident we going beat these dudes....

If you look at the thread title I made for the last meeting, I said Dak > ARod and it turned out to be true. Both guys were playing in opposite fashion. Dak was great, Aaron sucked.

Though right now, no one can deny the roll Aaron is on... he is going to put up points but the question is can he do it while keeping the ball away from Zeke? Cause we know our defense isn't equipped to stop all the weapons the Cowboys got

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Where the fukk did i say we the only team that improved? :dead:

U need a vacation breh. All i said is the last meeting doesnt mean shyt and we've gotten better since then. Lol damn u a agitated one arent u :pachaha:
Stupid mother fukker by just mentioning your team and not the other you are implying such. Public school,out here failing nikkas smfh. I'm already on vacation maybe you need one. All I said is nikkas need to stop talking like we ain't played when saying shyt like we going to get lit up. If you stop sucking off your fellow fan you'd see that. You the agitated one because last I checked your stupid ass replied to me caping for your fellow fan. He don't need no help nikka

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
And you act like you've seen anything like current Rodgers this year. I know a couple of things: y'all couldn't beat the Giants, your defense isn't as good as the Giants, and we just shredded 'em in under 3 quarters. I'm sure Rodgers is scared to death going into Dallas. :stopitslime:

I don't know if we're gonna win, but I DO know that I'm confident as hell in this offense right now, and with #12 playing like he is, there's no team on earth that we can't beat.
Styles make fights nikka and y'all's D is ass straight up. All y'all packers fukk nikkas speaking about Rodgers like this nikka the fukking MLB, DE, CB rolled into one. FOH

XxBboyxX

Banned
Daps
Stupid mother fukker by just mentioning your team and not the other you are implying such. Public school,out here failing nikkas smfh. I'm already on vacation maybe you need one. All I said is nikkas need to stop talking like we ain't played when saying shyt like we going to get lit up. If you stop sucking off your fellow fan you'd see that. You the agitated one because last I checked your stupid ass replied to me caping for your fellow fan. He don't need no help nikka

Im still figuring out whats so hard about beating the giants twice this year :pachaha:

stay mad.