Texas Grilled Cheese - Cowboys vs Packers (Official Thread)

Who Wins?

• Total voters

XxBboyxX

Banned
Daps
well I was looking for a game where Rodgers really got beat up this year and that Tennessee game looks like one where he was under consistent pressure. Sure different teams but if you watched that game you know that Tennessee got up big early. If we want to get pressure on him we need to put up some real points early not that 2 field goal stuff NYG did.

Most our sacks are coverage sacks (aka the WR's not getting open or Rodgers holding onto the ball for too long). When we got blown out by TENN, our whole offense was doo doo. There's a reason why the league keeps on bringing up a timer when showing packers highlights because Rodgers is getting like 8+ seconds of protection. The only game i can think of where we got dominated at the LOS was our first game against Minny. Other then that they been solid all season long.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
D can afford to be ass when the offense is scoring 40 points. And I'm not sure if you were watching today, but I saw a defense keep it's team in the game while the offense was still in the locker room figuring out when the game started.
You do realize our run game is better than the NYG right? Y'all were #1 in run defense until Zeke showed up:russ:

Light

Pro
Daps
Packers are going to win.

Rodgers bout to take Dak's MVP trophy and his spot in the NFC championship game :mjcry:

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
As far as I'm concerned we finally got the Giant monkey off our back. No more Ls to NYG at Lambeau.

The Packers aren't even supposed to be in this position. 4-6 only 7 weeks ago. They were pathetic.

A competitive game with the #1 seed is all I ask.

I have to hedge. We have Dom Capers tasked to stop perhaps the best QB/RB rookie duo in history with the best OL in football. This is a BAD matchup for the Packers.

I'd be stunned if DAL doesn't score 35 points.
Dat hedging....on the first page too :dead:

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
Congrats Green Bay fans

May ya squad do whats right and

RID US OF THE DULLASS fukkBOIS

200.gif
:mjpls:

birdgang91

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Philly to Seatown
This is a hard one. Rodgers looks unbeatable but that Pack D is :scust: and not in a good way. They did however have a good game today. Eli being Eli in the 4th and those damn dropped balls also did the Giants in.

On the other hand, Dallas offense runs like a well oiled machine. Dak isn't Rodgers( like wanting to throw Hail Marys and shyt) but somehow he makes right pass to extend play. And Zeke is a whole other monster that needs to be dealt with especially since he tended to have big games after a few weeks off in college. And that Oline :wow:. But that Dallas D is also :francis:. :scust: with a few good pieces( salute on finding Brown and Irving).

Also, don't be surprised if Romo sees game time if Dak is struggling. Jerruh not gonna help himself.

Anyway my pick is the Cowboys only because everyone is making this seem like a sure thing that I can see fukkery ensuing.

jay211

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How is Green Bay going to stop our run game or passing game? I agree Rogers is playing out his mind. But there probably will be no Jordy. Only Cobb scares me. I think a key match up for us will be Byron Jones against their TE Cook.

XxBboyxX

Banned
Daps
How is Green Bay going to stop our run game or passing game? I agree Rogers is playing out his mind. But there probably will be no Jordy. Only Cobb scares me. I think a key match up for us will be Byron Jones against their TE Cook.

Jordy has always been a non factor in the playoffs since winning it all in 2010. Us losing Jordy makes it to where Rodgers doesnt key in on him all game. As much flack as our D is getting and all the injuries they've had, we've held some teams into check since going on this run. I just hope we play to stop Zeke

No..Money..Mo..Problems

it is what it is
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide
You beat greenbay with offense not defense. Titans and skins put up 40+ on em and Atlanta, Indy and Dallas put up 30+ on em. Only team that beat them with defense was Minny in game 1 of the season. In there winning streak pack have beating Giants, Lions, Bears, Vikings, Seahawks, Texans and Eagles. You see a pattern here? All struggle offenses. They got destroyed by all the teams that can score and mulled teams that can't. Dallas can score and keep possession.

Last edited: