Texas Grilled Cheese - Cowboys vs Packers (Official Thread)

Who Wins?

• Total voters

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
nw1ij2-b88527991z.120151010221115000geocebbo.10.jpg

20161016_dal_vs_gb_david_irving_jj1868.jpg

XxBboyxX

Banned
Daps
Look I know yall have just as highly rated players on the oline as us at positions and yall been playing yall best but it wasn't long ago that Rodgers was getting roughed up routinely and stuck in the pocket with nowhere to go. Now maybe injuries on the oline and missing weapons and other factors have to be considered during that time, but I know from watching and betting that when yall lose which yall have took many L's prior to WIN OUT and RELAX, in those L's he was usually under pressure. Lets not act like yall have put together season thru playoff long runs providing Brady like protection for Rodgers because yall haven't. I will be extremely disappointed if Marinelli and this D does not get pressure on him.

breh....nvm, im gonna let u think our line been suspect all year long when we have the best pass protecting line in the league. :salute:

Weaver31

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Va
Wanna see offense stay potent like they have most season. Want our D to shock people and make plays and hope they play so good where fans gonna say...let's not talk about the O..we know about them...but wassup with that Dallas D.

I predict a good game from D. Irving, forced fumble/strip sack from Sean Lee, and at least one int from one of our safeties (Church or Wilcox). Mo may start out rusty but will get his groove and make stops.

Dak Pickscott

Shout out to Dallas my bih is a star
Daps
breh....nvm, im gonna let u think our line been suspect all year long when we have the best pass protecting line in the league. :salute:
if that's what you collected from that post you got it my G :salute:

Tical

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Look I know yall have just as highly rated players on the oline as us at positions and yall been playing yall best but it wasn't long ago that Rodgers was getting roughed up routinely and stuck in the pocket with nowhere to go. Now maybe injuries on the oline and missing weapons and other factors have to be considered during that time, but I know from watching and betting that when yall lose which yall have took many L's prior to WIN OUT and RELAX, in those L's he was usually under pressure. Lets not act like yall have put together season thru playoff long runs providing Brady like protection for Rodgers because yall haven't. I will be extremely disappointed if Marinelli and this D does not get pressure on him.

You don't know what you are talking about. This Packers O-line is every bit as good as the Dallas one in pass pro.

Dak Pickscott

Daps
Rodgers has been getting superb protection all year breh

He's just been indecisive and not throwing to the open man or throwing guys open. That's changed in the last 8 weeks but this offensive line has been the consistent rock all year. Our Center from the first meeting JC Tretter got hurt but Corey Linsley was our starter before this season and he was hurt in camp (we got 2 starters at C).

Now Rodgers does make them look great with his feet but when he's been confined to the pocket he's had all day to throw even against the best front 7s
so which center is starting? I don't remember fam having all day to throw against us and a couple other teams also this season. But I see what you're saying it's not like teams were just abusing mismatches against your oline like yall have weaknesses at certain sports, when he has gotten pressured it's because he's holding on to the ball.

I'll go with that. that's where our secondary comes into the picture. We have to stay glued to WR's without holding. No miracles. no hail mary's. do your job.

ThaRealness

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Madison
lol @ this being a 'revenge' game, and lol @ using the meeting earlier this year as a barometer. We're clearly a different football team now. Y'all gotta be smarter than that. Key is to score early and often. Minimize Dallas' opportunity to waste the game away with Zeke.

I don't know what anyone is gonna do to stop Rodgers for a full game now. Giants had a good thing going for a quarter and a half, then all of a sudden it was the Big Bang all over again. He's on fire, and good luck to the defenses that have to gameplan and play against that.

Packers 38 Cowboys 27
Rodgers literally played a perfect game from 2:00 in the 2nd on :wow:

darealvelle

Real Talk
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Nah they the favorites. #1 seed at home with the best running game

:wtf:

#1 seed, homefield advantage, only lost 3 games

Cowboys are opening as 4 point favorites

The Packers are the underdog. Though it's nice to play at Dallas.. reminds me of 6 years ago :mjgrin: :blessed:

Every nfl analyst got packers as the winner of this upcoming game.

Dak Pickscott

Daps
Tennessee sacked Rodgers 5 times. They put up some real points on the board early though.

XxBboyxX

Banned
Daps
Tennessee sacked Rodgers 5 times. They put up some real points on the board early though.
what does this have to do with anything?

you really out here thinking Packers dont have one of the best pass protecting lines in the league. jesus my dude, just head over to PFF or any other source that keeps tracks of these nerd stats and find out yourself cuz obviously your eyes have failed you.

Dak Pickscott

Daps
what does this have to do with anything?

you really out here thinking Packers dont have one of the best pass protecting lines in the league. jesus my dude, just head over to PFF or any other source that keeps tracks of these nerd stats and find out yourself cuz obviously your eyes have failed you.
well I was looking for a game where Rodgers really got beat up this year and that Tennessee game looks like one where he was under consistent pressure. Sure different teams but if you watched that game you know that Tennessee got up big early. If we want to get pressure on him we need to put up some real points early not that 2 field goal stuff NYG did.