Texas Grilled Cheese - Cowboys vs Packers (Official Thread)

Who Wins?

• Total voters

FloorGeneral

I don't even know anymore...
Daps
Reppin
Packerland
lol @ this being a 'revenge' game, and lol @ using the meeting earlier this year as a barometer. We're clearly a different football team now. Y'all gotta be smarter than that. Key is to score early and often. Minimize Dallas' opportunity to waste the game away with Zeke.

I don't know what anyone is gonna do to stop Rodgers for a full game now. Giants had a good thing going for a quarter and a half, then all of a sudden it was the Big Bang all over again. He's on fire, and good luck to the defenses that have to gameplan and play against that.

Packers 38 Cowboys 27

the cool

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Dak will play first half and suck. Romo will come in a light shyt up

Return of the Jedi

XxBboyxX

Banned
Daps
lol @ this being a 'revenge' game, and lol @ using the meeting earlier this year as a barometer. We're clearly a different football team now. Y'all gotta be smarter than that. Key is to score early and often. Minimize Dallas' opportunity to waste the game away with Zeke.

I don't know what anyone is gonna do to stop Rodgers for a full game now. Giants had a good thing going for a quarter and a half, then all of a sudden it was the Big Bang all over again. He's on fire, and good luck to the defenses that have to gameplan and play against that.

Packers 38 Cowboys 27

Nah breh what u talking about. What happened back in week 5 has meaning to next week game. Why should we even show up? They have dez back now. We fukked...

Dak Pickscott

Shout out to Dallas my bih is a star
Daps
packers still have 0 running game and a suspect oline

we gotta get pressure on rodgers and stick with what we know offensively

XxBboyxX

Banned
Daps
Most NFL analyst are picking Green Bay over Dallas breh.

Thats because they believe in the whole hottest team playing momentum. Honestly i felt good about the giants game but not so much this. Both teams have a beastly oline only difference is Dallas has an elite run game. If our O doesnt show up then we fukked. Gotta score 30+ to win