Texas Grilled Cheese - Cowboys vs Packers (Official Thread)

Who Wins?

• Total voters

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
38 points put up on each of the Giants, Seahawks and Vikings. Granted, all 3 games were at Lambeau. We will put up points on that weak Cowboy defense.

Dak doesn't scare me that much, feel like he's due for a turnover filled game. This will come down to keeping Elliott somewhat in check. Do that and the Packers will win. Thankfully I think the Packers Run D is underrated.
Why didn't y'all put points earlier in the year then fam? I see some of y'all nikkas acting like the media and forgetting y'all played us earlier this year. Maybe I'm misremembering but I swore y'all only scored like 13-14pts.

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
Packers need to watch both games the giants played vs the cowboys and go off of that. They basically stacked the box and rush the shyt outta dak and dared him to beat them through the air.

Our D did better then i expected but our O needs to keep on rolling to win.

Leave the middle of the field open?

Dom Capers defensive specialty :mjgrin:

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
i know the coli's dallass stans is thirsty for a win, the last time they seen a nfc championship game they was in diapers. thats why they talkin so much shyt right now but will be backpeddling once rodgers hands them that :YodaL:

his act old as shyt. this nikka believe in reverse jinxes like a mutha fukka :mjlol:
Will Wentz hand us the L though next week? nikkas out here really hype for other teams Ws lol. Straight loser shyt

CaughtInTWebb

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Big D, Texas
Packers need to watch both games the giants played vs the cowboys and go off of that. They basically stacked the box and rush the shyt outta dak and dared him to beat them through the air.

Our D did better then i expected but our O needs to keep on rolling to win.

Giants can do that cause they have a decent secondary and a legit D-Line....y'all try that it's going be a looooooong game for y'all....

Crazy seeing all the other fan bases come together to root against Dallas.....

Y'all hate the Cowboys more than y'all love your own team....

:laff:

XxBboyxX

Banned
Daps
Why didn't y'all put points earlier in the year then fam? I see some of y'all nikkas acting like the media and forgetting y'all played us earlier this year. Maybe I'm misremembering but I swore y'all only scored like 13-14pts.

U really gonna ask this question as to why a team is playing better now then in october? :mjlol:

Come on breh, i dont want to do this but dont make me have to. What happened last meeting has shyt to do with next week's game. How many times have we seen this?

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
U really gonna ask this question as to why a team is playing better now then in october? :mjlol:

Come on breh, i dont want to do this but dont make me have to. What happened last meeting has shyt to do with next week's game. How many times have we seen this?
Using that shyt logic you using we playing better now too so fukks your point? Come on breh

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Did Dez even play last time we played GreenBay?

Nope and we waxed that ass.

Now Dez is back. :wow:

deztd_0.gif

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
Look at y'all excited to play zero corners .

This isn't a revenge game .