Texas Grilled Cheese - Cowboys vs Packers (Official Thread)

Who Wins?

• Total voters

Frump

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Packers need to watch both games the giants played vs the cowboys and go off of that. They basically stacked the box and rush the shyt outta dak and dared him to beat them through the air.

Our D did better then i expected but our O needs to keep on rolling to win.

Giants have Snacks Harrison who's the best run stopper in football

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
U really gonna ask this question as to why a team is playing better now then in october? :mjlol:

Come on breh, i dont want to do this but dont make me have to. What happened last meeting has shyt to do with next week's game. How many times have we seen this?

Yeap, because Dez didn't play last game.

tenor.gif

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How is Green Bay going to stop a Dez Bryant offense. When they couldn't stop a no Dez Bryant offense. :mjlol:

Dez is about to eat good off these nikkas. :wow:

images

XxBboyxX

Banned
Daps
Yeap, because Dez didn't play last game.

tenor.gif

Ehh i dont hold these type of situations in games any more. Ive seen this far too many times. We owned the giants in NY in 2007 then they came into GB and won. GB D is low key playing good with injuries and a shyt coordinator so anythig can happen. Still need to have this offense to stay hot to win though

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
How is Green Bay going to stop a Dez Bryant offense. When they couldn't stop a no Dez Bryant offense. :mjlol:

Dez is about to eat good off these nikkas. :wow:

images

Only chance is... #1: don't turnover the ball :manny: That first game they turned it over about 3-4 times.

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ehh i dont hold these type of situations in games any more. Ive seen this far too many times. We owned the giants in NY in 2007 then they came into GB and won. GB D is low key playing good with injuries and a shyt coordinator so anythig can happen. Still need to have this offense to stay hot to win though

nikka not having Dez Bryant is huge. :heh:

Both Dez Bryant and Tyron Smith was out that game. :heh:

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Youre the one bringing up an old ass regular season game not us :heh:
Im brought it up as a reminder that if its like that fukk it didn't happen with our same shytty D according to the nikka you sucking off? Its that simple silly.

South Paw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CML
let's be honest dak don't really check for Dez. Cole beasley would be a bigger loss

XxBboyxX

Banned
Daps
Im brought it up as a reminder that if its like that fukk it didn't happen with our same shytty D according to the nikka you sucking off? Its that simple silly.

Maybe because rodgers was in a funk during the first half of the season :patrice:

Nah that never happens where a player or team gets hot as the season goes on. :pachaha:

Like i told the nyg crew, rodgers during this run had shytted ln 4 of the top 5 Ds in the league. We have nothing to fear when it comes to ATL or DAL defense

XxBboyxX

Banned
Daps
Man i aint gonna go back and forth in here. I been eating good off these rep bets. Any of you cowboy brehs wanna do a rep bet?

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The Packers was 3-1 with the best rush defense when we played them. :mjlol:

Everybody picked them to kick our ass then because Dez Bryant and Tyron Smith was out. :mjlol: