Tesla drops 250ft off cliff in Cali with 4 passengers inside

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
a lot of people don't actually like to drive all the time. people been doing all types of non-sense behind the wheel instead of 1/2 & eyes front. people have been seen eating, reading, playing instruments, watching videos and even having sex while driving.

thats the real reason ride-sharing took off, it was fast and cheap and felt more personal without the hassle of having to look for parking or paying attention to the road.

self-driving cars are just an evolution of helping make possible what people want.

i'm pretty sure it wasn't too uncommon in some places at the time when horses and buggys were the primary mode of transportation, riders would fall asleep if they knew the horse was familiar with where they needed to go which is usually home.
This makes it sound like it's the evolution of people being entitled and lazy

bnew

Veteran
Daps
This makes it sound like it's the evolution of people being entitled and lazy
nah, it's people opting to be more efficient. getting from point A to point B while being productive doing other things that doesn't require a driver actively navigating their way to their destination.

franknitty711

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Any source that it was in self driving mode?

They was driving on a road called devil's slide in wet and windy conditions.

If it was any other car they wouldn't have mentioned it in the video title.........look at the reactions already in this thread lol.
Very good point! The legacy media is included in attack against him. Deep state can’t trust his loyalty and is trying to financially cripple him.

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Any source that it was in self driving mode?

They was driving on a road called devil's slide in wet and windy conditions.

If it was any other car they wouldn't have mentioned it in the video title.........look at the reactions already in this thread lol.
Get Elon out your mouth damn I hope he paying you

Hater Eraser

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
That California Lifestyle ...
I took Hwy 1 from Oakland to Big Sur years ago. It is absolutely stunning in it's beauty. There are almost zero guard rails. If you get caught slipping you will probably die. It's amazing that all four survived.

nothing states they were using autopilot and if they were, they're dumb for using it on those winding roads, HWY 1 aint nothin to fukk with

Both of these ..

I just drove up north on 1 to this place called Timber Cove a couple of weeks ago .. IN THE RAIN ..

AT NIGHT ..

:snoop:

Long stretches of no guardrail and looking over the cliff at the rocks and waves crashing on the coast ..

:damn:

So scary you gotta psyche yourself out and focus .. then BOOM a crazy ass curve outta nowhere ..

:sadcam: