Tesla drops 250ft off cliff in Cali with 4 passengers inside

50CentStan

Allahu Akbar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Ummah!
Either way L for tesla. That fukking idiot elon was on joe rogan bagging about its traction control and how its so great :ufdup:

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
Whether it was in Self Driving mode or not, you are risking your life driving in Self-Driving vehicles

When those sensors malfunction, better pray to God you are not behind that steering wheel

big bun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Damn…tried to kill off his family.

But, I do remember driving to Stinson Beach for my little brother’s wedding some years ago. Same type of drive and cars were flying down the road like it was nothing. Meanwhile we were creeping down the road scared as hell :russ:

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
That highway is one of the few that truly slow my ass down, that and coming down the mountains leaving Tahoe.

Anyway, his family will hate him forever, glad he has to live with being known as the fukkboy he is

Daps
It’s obvious people not really reading and just typing to respond

Dude tried to kill himself and his entire family…

the car saved them :mjlol:

I’ve been driving with Autopilot for over 8 years. I love it, but it’s not going to stop someone from doing something stupid.
People and media have been overblowing Tesla accidents since before I got mine; it’s only been exacerbated since Elon has gone full right wing idiot. :snoop:

Biblical Goon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lol W for Tesla. All that nonsense about the self driving in the first few pages lets me know y’all nikkas are remedial & illiterate. Trust me I wanna hate Elon too because fukk him but cmon y’all :wow: can’t deny them cars have some audacity to keep a whole family safe from a 250ft cliff dive. Dude probably was punching the air once they started to wake up from likely passing out. Just as the stock prices were plummeting too, almost sounds sus.

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
It’s obvious people not really reading and just typing to respond

Dude tried to kill himself and his entire family…

the car saved them :mjlol:
Yeah. This thread is embarrassing and shows how dumb many of these posters are. Jumping to conclusions as always.

that guy

Superstar
Daps
Lol W for Tesla. All that nonsense about the self driving in the first few pages lets me know y’all nikkas are remedial & illiterate. Trust me I wanna hate Elon too because fukk him but cmon y’all :wow: can’t deny them cars have some audacity to keep a whole family safe from a 250ft cliff dive. Dude probably was punching the air once they started to wake up from likely passing out. Just as the stock prices were plummeting too, almost sounds sus.
It has nothing to do with the safety of the car :mjlol:
They whole family surviving is a freak accident.

Htrb-nvr-blk-&-ug-as-evr

Black and not crackin’
Supporter
Daps
The Coli user base in a nutshell. Elon ain’t worth dropping a corn-filled turd on but let these negroes try to do the same in their V6 Charger or Altima and see how they fare.