Tesla drops 250ft off cliff in Cali with 4 passengers inside

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
I’ve been driving with Autopilot for over 8 years. I love it, but it’s not going to stop someone from doing something stupid.
People and media have been overblowing Tesla accidents since before I got mine; it’s only been exacerbated since Elon has gone full right wing idiot. :snoop:
People would hate the bicycle if it was invented today

Da Jungles

CBALL
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MUSIC
So many terrible posts. Why are y’all always so quick to jump out the window? :wtf:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
So many terrible posts. Why are y’all always so quick to jump out the window? :wtf:

tLXNbxD.gif

:troll:

that guy

Superstar
Daps

I can’t believe I have frequent this site as long as I have. :picard:

There’s literally a whole analysis on how the safety features in the car saved them posted in this very thread

A random twitter poster is “a whole analysis”? :gucci: :mjlol:

He said the tesla allowed the family to survive because there’s no engine and the “engine” compartment is designed to collapse and the seat belt pretensions.

ALL cars have crumple zones where the engine compartment is designed to collapse and absorb the impact in event of an accident. ALL cars have seat belt pretensioners. These are safety features that are standard and the reason why modern cars are much safer.

There is nothing about a tesla that makes it safer than any other car when tumbling down a 250ft cliff. Do you have a college education? :heh:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Wow......Set that piece of shyt on fire :pacspit:

Htrb-nvr-blk-&-ug-as-evr

Black and not crackin’
Supporter
Daps
You’re a retard if you think teslas are designed to survive a 250 plunge off a cliff :gucci:

The fact that you think that is normal shows how stupid you are :mjlol:
You had to have been dropped onto a tile floor on purpose immediately after birth. Do you think ANY car was designed to protect its occupants after a 250ft drop off a fukin cliff? Somehow, this Tesla was able to, despite not being specifically designed to do so. How are you denying it’s safety? Judging by your post history however, you have Elon’s dikk as a brain cause he lives in your head with plenty of space. What did he do to you, breh?

that guy

Superstar
Daps
You had to have been dropped onto a tile floor on purpose immediately after birth. Do you think ANY car was designed to protect its occupants after a 250ft drop off a fukin cliff? Somehow, this Tesla was able to, despite not being specifically designed to do so. How are you denying it’s safety? Judging by your post history however, you have Elon’s dikk as a brain cause he lives in your head with plenty of space. What did he do to you, breh?
You idiot :mjlol:

You’re literally proving my point with the bolded.

People have survived plane crashes, it doesn’t mean the particular plane they crashed was was somehow safer than other planes. It means they are they 1 out of 100 million people that will be lucky enough to survive. The car clearly didn’t take a direct plunge off of the cliff which is how the survived. The slope of the area that’s literally called “devils slide” is what allowed them to walk away with only minor injuries. Not magic tesla technology. :mjlol:

You brought up Elon musk but he lives in my head? Do you even read what you’re writing?:heh:

BelieveBeOK

Superstar
Daps
If true, the coward has definitely taken the lead for biggest L of the year.

Will live the rest of his days with the shame and rightly so.