Tesla drops 250ft off cliff in Cali with 4 passengers inside

Bubba T

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
It didn’t say if it was on self driving mode or not so I’m not sure what y’all are talking about but this is a good look for Tesla if it was driver error. All 4 people survived which is not likely in most cars

Putting Tesla in the article puts more attention to the story and leads people to assume things. This is by design. Manipulation in news is as old as news itself.

Nymbus

Great Value Man™
Supporter
Daps
I'm sure valuable data points were collected and uploaded back to HQ:obama:

• Wow
Reactions: Jx2

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Were they vaccinated?

Damn you Moderna!!!!!!

spyN-8.gif

:lolbron:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
isn't the self driving mode for tesla's basically a beta test that you can volunteer for? Not even an officially released feature yet? sign on to be literal crash dummies for elon musk and pay him for the privilege brehs
Clip doesn’t say it was driving autonomously

Daps
I took Hwy 1 from Oakland to Big Sur years ago. It is absolutely stunning in its beauty. There are almost zero guard rails. If you get caught slipping you will probably die. It's amazing that all four survived.
Good to know and will keep that mind. I was looking at doing this trip with my girl this spring too

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
Good to know and will keep that mind. I was looking at doing this trip with my girl this spring too

There are plenty of lookout spots along the drive, I suggest stopping at all of them. We got to see a bunch of seals on a beach when we went. Paul McCartney has a dope house off the road that you can see.

bnew

Veteran
Daps
I still can't understand where this desire for the car to drive you is coming from
a lot of people don't actually like to drive all the time. people been doing all types of non-sense behind the wheel instead of 1/2 & eyes front. people have been seen eating, reading, playing instruments, watching videos and even having sex while driving.

thats the real reason ride-sharing took off, it was fast and cheap and felt more personal without the hassle of having to look for parking or paying attention to the road.

self-driving cars are just an evolution of helping make possible what people want.

i'm pretty sure it wasn't too uncommon in some places at the time when horses and buggys were the primary mode of transportation, riders would fall asleep if they knew the horse was familiar with where they needed to go which is usually home.