Tesla drops 250ft off cliff in Cali with 4 passengers inside

southpawstyle

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
California
What the fukk?

Intentionally drove off the cliff with 2 kids inside?

*Goes back and reads comments in the thread*

Smh

Htrb-nvr-blk-&-ug-as-evr

Black and not crackin’
Supporter
Daps
You idiot :mjlol:

You’re literally proving my point with the bolded.

People have survived plane crashes, it doesn’t mean the particular plane they crashed was was somehow safer than other planes. It means they are they 1 out of 100 million people that will be lucky enough to survive. The car clearly didn’t take a direct plunge off of the cliff which is how the survived. The slope of the area that’s literally called “devils slide” is what allowed them to walk away with only minor injuries. Not magic tesla technology. :mjlol:

You brought up Elon musk but he lives in my head? Do you even read what you’re writing?:heh:
Well, I see who or whatever raised you raised a fukboy. Since you were at the scene and witnessed how the car went over the edge and how it rolled down the cliff, you must be dead right. The witnesses that were actually there said he went over at a high rate of speed. The fukin fire chief that works that area said himself damn near everybody dies when they go over that cliff:

When rescue teams were called at around 10:15 a.m., they had little hope that any of the passengers were alive. The Devil’s Slide is notorious for taking lives, and the firefighters who responded assumed the people inside were dead, Battalion Chief Brian Pottenger with the Coastside Fire Protection District Cal/Fire told the Associated Press, according to KKTV.
“We go there all the time for cars over the cliff and they never live,” Pottenger said. “This was an absolute miracle.

If this mf was surprised they lived, something had to contribute to them living. Granted, with the heavy low mounted battery, the car might not have tumbled quite as often as an ICE car but that would be a positive to the design in terms of pax safety. If the guy was really trying to off himself, I doubt he’d half ass it.

Secondly, anybody can look at your post history and see something’s wrong your ass and your obsession with Elon. I just think you’re one of his b*stard kids and you’re lashing out. He don’t want you, fuker…

that guy

Superstar
Daps
Well, I see who or whatever raised you raised a fukboy. Since you were at the scene and witnessed how the car went over the edge and how it rolled down the cliff, you must be dead right. The witnesses that were actually there said he went over at a high rate of speed. The fukin fire chief that works that area said himself damn near everybody dies when they go over that cliff:

When rescue teams were called at around 10:15 a.m., they had little hope that any of the passengers were alive. The Devil’s Slide is notorious for taking lives, and the firefighters who responded assumed the people inside were dead, Battalion Chief Brian Pottenger with the Coastside Fire Protection District Cal/Fire told the Associated Press, according to KKTV.
“We go there all the time for cars over the cliff and they never live,” Pottenger said. “This was an absolute miracle.

If this mf was surprised they lived, something had to contribute to them living. Granted, with the heavy low mounted battery, the car might not have tumbled quite as often as an ICE car but that would be a positive to the design in terms of pax safety. If the guy was really trying to off himself, I doubt he’d half ass it.

Secondly, anybody can look at your post history and see something’s wrong your ass and your obsession with Elon. I just think you’re one of his b*stard kids and you’re lashing out. He don’t want you, fuker…
This is the second time you proved my point. Do you even know what your argument is at this point? :deadrose:

This is the second time you have brought up Elon musk in a conversation that has nothing to do with him. Is there something you want to tell us :dame:

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Super Cruise > Autopilot.

Speaking from 50% experience and 100% bias

Htrb-nvr-blk-&-ug-as-evr

Black and not crackin’
Supporter
Daps
This is the second time you proved my point. Do you even know what your argument is at this point? :deadrose:

This is the second time you have brought up Elon musk in a conversation that has nothing to do with him. Is there something you want to tell us :dame:
I think YOU’RE missing the point ya dumb motherfuker…I won’t go in anymore circles. And don’t try to pawn off my bring up that cac with the likely fact that you still obsessed with anything Tesla related….you just make shyt posts to be contrarian. Did he touch your pum pum, breh? You okay, breh? Gump b*stard…:mjlol: