Pro
Supporter
Daps
inXQgxr.jpg

Art’s got a Christmas gift for you

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
watching this now. Horror is such a bullshyt genre, man. there's nothing to this. this clown just kills people. that's the script

Watching this for the first time and this is spot on. The clown just kills ppl… mostly for no reason. And he’s apparently indestructible. So there’s no motive for his killings, there’s nothing he’s scared of, and he has no weaknesses. :beli:

darealvelle

Real Talk
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Watching this for the first time and this is spot on. The clown just kills ppl… mostly for no reason. And he’s apparently indestructible. So there’s no motive for his killings, there’s nothing he’s scared of, and he has no weaknesses. :beli:
Wait till you see the sequel. That fukker just does some excessive killings that will have you like “just why”? Have you looking like this
000.gif

Last edited:

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Wait till you see the sequel. That fukker just does some excessive killings that will have you like “just why”? Have you looking like this
000.gif

Yeah, man, the second one is so over the top with the violence that it's insane. shyt doesn't really have a plot, and is basically just a series of vignettes in which someone gets terribly murdered.

I'm already mad at myself for when I watch the third one later this year. :snoop:

Last edited:

darealvelle

Real Talk
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Yeah, man, the second one is so over the top with the violence that it's insane. shyt doesn't really have a plot, and is basically just a series of vignettes in with someone gets terribly murdered.

I'm already mad at myself for when I watch the third one later this year. :snoop:
And that movie was long as fukk too. That third act just dragged.

Conz

Superstar
Daps
"but yoooooo those kills are sickkkk" - guy in Hot Topic t-shirt

shytty horror movies get away with murder... pun intended? i don't know, but they do. you don't have to be a good writer, editor, filmmaker to work in cheap horror, b/c the fattest ugliest people you know are gonna pay to see it, and all they have to do is make like 3x their $1.5 million budget. just hire one reject from the old show Face Off to do the makeup and gore and you're good to go.

wenis

Pro
Supporter
Daps
sounds like you got it all figured out. should shoot a movie and rake in the dough.