Terrifier is a demonic ass movie brehs

darealvelle

Real Talk
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
"but yoooooo those kills are sickkkk" - guy in Hot Topic t-shirt

shytty horror movies get away with murder... pun intended? i don't know, but they do. you don't have to be a good writer, editor, filmmaker to work in cheap horror, b/c the fattest ugliest people you know are gonna pay to see it, and all they have to do is make like 3x their $1.5 million budget. just hire one reject from the old show Face Off to do the makeup and gore and you're good to go.
It’s a a silly movie for sure. But I think that was the goal.

Conz

Superstar
Daps
It’s a a silly movie for sure. But I think that was the goal.
see. that's a perfect excuse for it. "it's not supposed to be Shakespeare. it doesn't need a good story." what are we doing here? do your kills, they'll be the thing that people talk about... but fukk man, make it at least a little bit of a story. have a little structure. you don't deserve to make a movie if you can't do that.

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
For me, it was the braless black principal ol boy bumped into in the school hallway. :pachaha:

GKSSSuG.jpeg

Why couldn’t I have a principal like that?:noah:

You a next level of pervert to even notice this :russ:

She was in the movie for like 10 seconds

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
Made slashers scary again, need the prequel and the first on 4K

wenis

Pro
Supporter
Daps
Made slashers scary again, need the prequel and the first on 4K
You'll be fine grabbing the blu-ray. They shot that one with digital cams at 1080p to begin with and then color corrected it with digital film grain to look like it was shot on badly lit 16mm film. It's not going to look any better than that unless Damian Leone goes back to the original files and redoes the entire movies look kinda like how the guy who directed The Raid re-did the entire color grading and mastering for the 4K release

Top images are Blu-Ray / Bottom images are 4K
the-raid-director-shares-sneak-peak-of-4k-release-v0-q83mzpp7plxa1.jpg

the-raid-director-shares-sneak-peak-of-4k-release-v0-8ndawpp7plxa1.jpg

the-raid-director-shares-sneak-peak-of-4k-release-v0-2xk0opp7plxa1.jpg

Duke Dixon

Superstar
Daps
I didn't notice this until I watched the Dead Meat kill count, but Terrifier 2 had a whole lotta MILFs. I see what you were linning up after when shoots were done for the day Damian :pachaha:

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Fun movies, but both were maybe 30 minutes too long. They did a hell of a good job of making you hate some of the protagonists too. I didn't care about what happened to Dawn at all in the first movie. She was too annoying. Same for Brooke in the second movie. Allie didn't deserve that brutal death. The costume shop owner didn't, either.

What the fukk was up with the little pale girl? The scene in the laundromat was fukking gross. They killed it with the practical effects. And the clown cafe dream sequence. I found Art scarier in All Hallows Eve, though.

bear27

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Just watching the second one now.

My main man in the laundromat laughing at the newspaper pointing...cuts to headline, family of 4 killed in head on crash

I actually :laff::laff::laff: at Art's mannerisms when I noticed what he was reading