Terrifier is a demonic ass movie brehs

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
quoting myself b/c i watched the 2.5 hour piece of shyt sequel that everyone is hyping. this dude does not know how to write a story. good effects, you sick son of a bytch, but jesus christ, you're a terrible writer. and "but it's an 80s slasher throwback!" is not an excuse.
:dead: :dead: :dead:

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
The way he was ripping people apart like wet tissue and pulling out their organs. Not to mention the way he was unaffected by Sienna hitting him with that wooden nail bat in his head, and him trying to pull it

Also the nightmare sequence with Sienna.
I always find it funny how whenever Art gets stabbed, he plays it off with humor. He clearly doesn’t process pain in the same way as his victims.

I get the complaints regarding this film but at the same time, this series has always been goofy. Its stories are as shlock as those D-tier flicks buried in the back of a Blockbuster, yet I tolerate it because I’m always looking forward to Art’s theatrics and kills at the end of the day.

Adonis

All Star
Daps
Reppin
I'm the greatest, something like Ali in his prime
I always find it funny how whenever Art gets stabbed, he plays it off with humor. He clearly doesn’t process pain in the same way as his victims.

I get the complaints regarding this film, but at the same time, this series has always been cheesy and goofy. Its stories are as shlock as those D-tier flicks buried in the back of a Blockbuster, but I tolerate it because I’m always looking forward to Art’s theatrics and kills at the end of the day.
Oh I have no complaints about the way he plays off getting hurt, I was just wondering if he was supernatural.

I'd say the best or rather worst kill in the sequel was when he cut up Sienna's friend in her bedroom. That might be one of the most horrifying kills I've seen in a horror movie.

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
Oh I have no complaints about the way he plays off getting hurt, I was just wondering if he was supernatural.

I'd say the best or rather worst kill in the sequel was when he cut up Sienna's friend in her bedroom. That might be one of the most horrifying kills I've seen in a horror movie.
Oh yeah, I wasn’t referring to you there. Just some of the general criticisms I’ve been seeing around the net with it. All good.

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
I don't even like graphic slasher shyt but everything I have been seeing about this movie kinda makes me wanna see it.

I have spoiled every detail for myself already.

I like everything about what they are doing here. Focusing on the practical effect kills - that are apparently spectacular - is totally fine. As long as said kills are worth the trip.

Kinda like a comedy that's not that great of a screenplay. If it's super funny then the rest doesn't matter.

I think it's a testament to the way they framed this that it's drawing someone like me in. Who doesn't ordinarily seek this genre.

Mister_DoItNice

Leading The Regime
Daps
Reppin
The Concrete Jungle
Watched Terrifier parts 1 & 2 with my girl over the weekend. These movies are crazy. There were many points where my girl looked over at me like
:gucci: She’s not a big horror person. I thought both flicks were mediocre overall but still enjoyable. I didn’t know shyt about Art the clown until I heard about people losing their minds over the sequel.

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
I don't even like graphic slasher shyt but everything I have been seeing about this movie kinda makes me wanna see it.

I have spoiled every detail for myself already.

I like everything about what they are doing here. Focusing on the practical effect kills - that are apparently spectacular - is totally fine. As long as said kills are worth the trip.

Kinda like a comedy that's not that great of a screenplay. If it's super funny then the rest doesn't matter.

I think it's a testament to the way they framed this that it's drawing someone like me in. Who doesn't ordinarily seek this genre.
The soundtrack is dope too. Synths.