Terrifier is a demonic ass movie brehs

Brandwin

Pro
Daps
Joint was aaight. Terrifier 2 was better.

There is one part that had me HOWLING though. That scene in the college bathroom. Art went to work with that chainsaw.

:russ:

Some goofy ass family came in with two kids that looked like they couldn’t have been older than 12. We all gave them the look of shame.

:scust:
Happened in mine too... About 5 minutes in, a lady walks in with a kid who looked to be 4 and about a 1-year-old. Luckily the baby didn't make too much noise, but I just don't get these people.

Brandwin

Pro
Daps
I was confused was the opening scene a one off or did it mean something?

That one person who was hiding was not the person later on right?

Fyi didnt see part 2 but did see part 1 lol
The opening scene takes place some time after Art kills Santa and takes his outfit and beard and some time before he gets to the house to try to kill Sienna, but yeah, its just a one off killing

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
Damn. So one could assume that person dead as shyt then:mjcry:
Bro chopped a boy up to pieces with an axe while he was sleeping, bombed a Santa meet-and-greet, and sent a little girl into an eternal pit of hell after murdering her parents.

This joint gave no fukks when it came to the kids, lol.

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
Having seen Terrifier 3, it's clear that Art the Clown and I have similar feelings about Christmas. It seems we both appreciate a holiday season that's a little less jingle bells and a bit more... jingle hells. He's---he's just so crazy. :wow:

Mr. Manhattan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I don't think any 3 of the movies are great per se, but I just love them. My brain is probably just wired wrong.
the special effects were cool for the kills, but the movie essentially goes to commercial break between each kill, theres no heightened sense of thrill or mystery
the characters he kills are unrelated to anyone, minus the last few, they dont put up much of a fight either
they try to do a story but its paced so badly

with that being said I am interested in where the story goes after the ending
its essentially a bridge to part 4

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
this being #1 at the box office is huge news for ugly trashy people. congrats to them.

anyone who saw it, did they attempt to have a plot in this one? and before you say, "no one is seeing it for the plot," i know, but movies have plots... at least attempts at plots. so far these movies should just be called a series of clips from a probable freak special effects guy

The movie starts with him smashing an axe into a cac's head 30 times.

Then he chops off a little kid's arms and legs and pulls out his intestines.

At that point, I checked out mentally. There was very little plot. Nikkas watching Live Leak murder scenes and calling it horror.

After he murdered 20 different people brutally, the main character's niece got sucked into Hell because she was stupid enough to give her niece a sword to grip onto instead of grabbing something normal to bring her back up with. A 10 year old girl thrown into Hell because why :comeon: So I guess the fourth movie will be her going down there to get her.