Terrifier is a demonic ass movie brehs

Sauce and Footwork

Superstar
Daps
thoughts on Johnathan getting supposedly bodied off screen?

:dahell:
People been saying that maybe that was not actually him . We just figure because of the glasses and because art / Vicky stated it . The uncle wasn’t killed in camera, but given he wasn’t a revered character I get the shock value of it for her coming down those stairs ..In that case we should see him in the next film. Hoping that’s true. I usually always go by the rule of if a murder does not happen on screen to a main character, it never happened. In cinema and television that’s usually the case 90% of the time. I hope I’m not wrong lol

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Watched Terrifier parts 1 & 2 with my girl over the weekend. These movies are crazy. There were many points where my girl looked over at me like
:gucci: She’s not a big horror person. I thought both flicks were mediocre overall but still enjoyable. I didn’t know shyt about Art the clown until I heard about people losing their minds over the sequel.

I never saw Part 1 or Part 2 but I went to see Part 3. This movie is demented and whoever made it needs help and should be on a list. Im about to walk out :francis:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
I was not a fan of 'Terrifier' beyond the character design of Art and some of the make up effects and I posted about that here. I had no plans of watching 'Terrifier 2' but because some have said in here that I should give it a try and because a couple of my friends are getting into the series now I decided to start watching it..

It's on Prime Video. I'm about halfway through and I have to say, it's A LOT better than the first one so far... The story, the acting (seriously, everyone in this is acting pretty well for a lower budget movie) and the kills are much better.

Tell me if y'all feel the same... the director is doing a great job here with the set designs and the tension... If he's improved this much upon part 2 then I will have to check out part 3. :wow:

Mister_DoItNice

Leading The Regime
Daps
Reppin
The Concrete Jungle
I was not a fan of 'Terrifier' beyond the character design of Art and some of the make up effects and I posted about that here. I had no plans of watching 'Terrifier 2' but because some have said in here that I should give it a try and because a couple of my friends are getting into the series now I decided to start watching it..

It's on Prime Video. I'm about halfway through and I have to say, it's A LOT better than the first one so far... The story, the acting (seriously, everyone in this is acting pretty well for a lower budget movie) and the kills are much better.

Tell me if y'all feel the same... the director is doing a great job here with the set designs and the tension... If he's improved this much upon part 2 then I will have to check out part 3. :wow:
Terrifier 2 is the best of the trilogy in my opinion.

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
shyt trash. And you can tell the motherfukkers who made it have actual murderous tendencies.

You don't saw no woman in half from her ass to her appetite and NOT hate their guts.

Also, the fact that the clown was a buck 25 soaking wet, tearing ppl apart was also retarded, supernatural explanation be damned.

That shyt only worked for Freddy, and doubly so because he was fukking you up in his place of power.

Exactly. The director is a psycho.

Starting the movie off with somebody getting an axe to the head and you show him getting axed 20 times to a bloody messy pulp is deranged.

I watched The First Omen last week. That's a good horror movie. This sh*t here is just snuff.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Terrifier 2 is the best of the trilogy in my opinion.
It's long as hell which was my only gripe but I felt they were probably like they may not get another chance so they didn't edit much compared to 3 being much tighter since they know they have the legit following who will support.

One breh walked in the auditorium for 3 and was like "man we waited 2 years for this shyt let's go"

wenis

Pro
Supporter
Daps
Exactly. The director is a psycho.

Starting the movie off with somebody getting an axe to the head and you show him getting axed 20 times to a bloody messy pulp is deranged.

I watched The First Omen last week. That's a good horror movie. This sh*t here is just snuff.
Lol this is snuff? Someone’s never seen Lucifer Valentines Slow Torture Puke Chamber. That’s actual exploitation torture junk. Paying people in heroin to do depraved stuff for more heroin.

Terrifier is just amplified 80’s over the top slashers and it seems for some people has brought out the inner Nancy Reagan. Someone dig up Frank Zappa and we can try obscenities in music again too.

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
People been saying that maybe that was not actually him . We just figure because of the glasses and because art / Vicky stated it . The uncle wasn’t killed in camera, but given he wasn’t a revered character I get the shock value of it for her coming down those stairs ..In that case we should see him in the next film. Hoping that’s true. I usually always go by the rule of if a murder does not happen on screen to a main character, it never happened. In cinema and television that’s usually the case 90% of the time. I hope I’m not wrong lol
If that’s the case, then I hope Damien can explain it in a plausible way that doesn’t come across like Art and Vicky showed mercy towards those characters. Not really in their nature to move like that. They’re unforgiving as hell.

Conz

Superstar
Daps
this being #1 at the box office is huge news for ugly trashy people. congrats to them.

anyone who saw it, did they attempt to have a plot in this one? and before you say, "no one is seeing it for the plot," i know, but movies have plots... at least attempts at plots. so far these movies should just be called a series of clips from a probable freak special effects guy

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
this being #1 at the box office is huge news for ugly trashy people. congrats to them.

anyone who saw it, did they attempt to have a plot in this one? and before you say, "no one is seeing it for the plot," i know, but movies have plots... at least attempts at plots. so far these movies should just be called a series of clips from a probable freak special effects guy

Look at this loser yall