Terrifier is a demonic ass movie brehs

Conz

Superstar
Daps
The movie starts with him smashing an axe into a cac's head 30 times.

Then he chops off a little kid's arms and legs and pulls out his intestines.

At that point, I checked out mentally. There was very little plot. Nikkas watching Live Leak murder scenes and calling it horror.

After he murdered 20 different people brutally, the main character's niece got sucked into Hell because she was stupid enough to give her niece a sword to grip onto instead of grabbing something normal to bring her back up with. A 10 year old girl thrown into Hell because why :comeon: So I guess the fourth movie will be her going down there to get her.
a good special effects guy with no other talent, who is almost definitely a masochist edgelord... but Art is funny! garbage

Sauce and Footwork

Superstar
Daps
always funny what’s considered overboard and what’s not . People will see something like saw and say “this torture is acceptable”, this is my limit..but then see hellraiser or this and say “this is too much”and demonic... I do understand that.

We all have different limitations. But everyone should get that we are all sick if you are watching any type of film where torture is shown on screen and you are a paying customer. We don’t want to see those things in real life, yet everyone who went to see it was aware it was a gory slasher about a killer clown. Yet you still went to go see it lol. Don’t matter if you walked out or not or if it was worse than you thought. If you couldn’t handle it, cool. But don’t be a hypocrite lol.

You all wanted to see blood and murder . Horror is a large spectrum. Atleast admit it to yourselves America

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
I will say IDK how folks could NOT ewartch this opening weekend in packed theaters outside of schedule conflicts of course lol. Like I wouldn't willingly choose to see this randomly in an empty auditorium. I feel Terrifier is more of a cultural event at this point.

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
Wife and I tried to watch the first one and expeditiously tapped out :russ:
When I was younger I could handle certain horror movies but shyt like this reminds me of Hellriser
And that shyt was way too demonic for me at that age:damn:
Grotesque violence for the sake of it as I’ve gotten older just doesn’t do it for me

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
People will see something like saw and say “this torture is acceptable”, this is my limit..but then see hellraiser or this and say “this is too much”and demonic... I do understand that.
those hellraiser movies make me shake my head...those are more horrifying to me than the terrifier movies

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
As :picard: as the Terrifier franchise can get, I sure as hell respect the audacity of it. It moves different in a way that a lot of big studio-based horror flicks wouldn’t dare to do.

Like…

I’m pretty sure if this came from Blumhouse, Jonathan and the uncle would’ve conveniently popped through to free Sienna, ultimately save that family from Art and Vicky, and they would all be opening their Christmas presents in joyous fashion to cap the flick off. :heh:

Terrifier said

tenor.gif

We movin’ differently. :birdman:

Sauce and Footwork

Superstar
Daps
As :picard: as the Terrifier franchise can get, I sure as hell respect the audacity of it. It moves different in a way that a lot of big studio-based horror flicks wouldn’t dare to do.

Like…

I’m pretty sure if this came from Blumhouse, Jonathan and the uncle would’ve conveniently popped through to free Sienna, ultimately save that family from Art and Vicky, and they would all be opening their Christmas presents in joyous fashion to cap the flick off. :heh:

Terrifier said

tenor.gif

We movin’ differently. :birdman:
I hate Horror movies with positive endings