Terrifier is a demonic ass movie brehs

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
this being #1 at the box office is huge news for ugly trashy people. congrats to them.

anyone who saw it, did they attempt to have a plot in this one? and before you say, "no one is seeing it for the plot," i know, but movies have plots... at least attempts at plots. so far these movies should just be called a series of clips from a probable freak special effects guy
Look at this loser yall
:deadrose:

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
Hell I enjoyed it and will be there for the 4th. No one got up and left at my showing.

Who ever said this shyt was mean spirited wasn't lying.. :skip:

That shower scene :francis:

little girl was a dumbass. like move bytch :pachaha:

Sauce and Footwork

Superstar
Daps
Are there actually any scary movies? Maybe one jump here or there, but I don't recall seeing something scary in a long long time.
I think when we are younger / kids shyt is legit scary to us. I remember being really disturbed first time I saw the movie it or being scared of Freddy Kruger for real. Turning off the tv when tales from the crypt came on. I think it’s because when you are a kid it’s not outside the realm of possibility that you can see that shyt. Monsters may be real.

When we get grown we lose a lot of our imagination and don’t believe in the possibility of these things existing, so what’s scary to us is really what’s the most disturbing. Kids dying, something running in the home and killing the family something in which our stomach is turning . Those things we actually think about at night sleeping in our beds . Art is a demon , but he just moves like a serial killer . John Wayne gacy was real. Clowns will always be atleast somewhat effective. I think the “scary days are over” . It’s just about what makes you uncomfortable and will you watch it for that feeling and thrill.

K-Deini

GOAT
Supporter
Daps
I think when we are younger / kids shyt is legit scary to us. I remember being really disturbed first time I saw the movie it or being scared of Freddy Kruger for real. Turning off the tv when tales from the crypt came on. I think it’s because when you are a kid it’s not outside the realm of possibility that you can see that shyt. Monsters may be real.

When we get grown we lose a lot of our imagination and don’t believe in the possibility of these things existing, so what’s scary to us is really what’s the most disturbing. Kids dying, something running in the home and killing the family something in which our stomach is turning . Those things we actually think about at night sleeping in our beds . Art is a demon , but he just moves like a serial killer . John Wayne gacy was real. Clowns will always be atleast somewhat effective. I think the “scary days are over” . It’s just about what makes you uncomfortable and will you watch it for that feeling and thrill.
Yep. Movie like "gone girl" had me way more :lupe: than any horror movie

Cladyclad

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit Lions, Michigan Wolverines & LWO
Are there actually any scary movies? Maybe one jump here or there, but I don't recall seeing something scary in a long long time.
My girl was watching me this movie about some dumb ass girls who climb really high shyt. This time they ass got stuck up on a 2000 foot tower. That fukking movie scared the shyt out of me any time that camera would pan out.

Fall is the movie

Brandwin

Pro
Daps
My girl was watching me this movie about some dumb ass girls who climb really high shyt. This time they ass got stuck up on a 2000 foot tower. That fukking movie scared the shyt out of me any time that camera would pan out.

Fall is the movie
Heard about that movie. Never watched it, but I don't mess with heights in real life, so it probably would mess with me. Might check it out. Thanks.