Terrence Howard Does Not Think 1x1 equals 1

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
:laff: At everybody tryin to explain simple math to this remedial ass nikka in this thread

I hope to god breh is trollin with this bullshyt :russ:
This shyt is a cotdamn shame :picardheh:

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
This thread is a quick reminder that when you get into a disagreement with someone here, remember that a good portion of these cats are operating on a 1st grade level mentally.

nikkas talking about 2 baskets with 0 apples each doesn't equal 0 apples because now I have 2 baskets. :dwillhuh:

Last edited:

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
so I have 2 zero times

so I have a 2..right there...it's big and shiny. A nice beautiful 2 :blessed:

but I have it zero times so:ohhh:

AzVGgzS.gif

where did my 2 go? :dahell:

Because I just had the 2 a second ago, before you told me I had it zero times :martin:

so now, I'm thinking about who the hell stole my 2 :patrice:

It was that punkass 0 :stopitslime:

but they say 0 is a hero...

But when I multiply him by 1 he takes my 1. He even took my two, too.:jbhmm:

but then I realize I got another two because earlier I square rooted 4, and broke that two down and I got 1x1 :ohlawd: I cut those in half and reassembled them, and now I'm at square 1.

But a square has 4 sides :lupe:

and I ain't no square nygga :jawalrus: so I took half of the 4

and I got my 2 back :myman:
:defuk:

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
I’m not gonna lie to y’all, I was Terrence’s stand in on the Cutthroat City movie set. Dude was straight up trying to pitch this shyt to everyone on set...

Had me looking like

:ohhh:

:lolbron:

Deflatedhoopdreams

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Rucker
Low-key this is the direction we're going with the whole "It's my belief" thing. I fear the day where the very fundamentals of our understanding of science, maths, logic, etc...will be be brushed away because someone made a couple youtube videos. Flat-Earth theory, creationism, alternative maths, the list is only gonna get longer.

Scary

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
Stupid people used to be humble

I don't know shyt about making moonshine

If I was in a place with a bunch of moonshine men, I would politely shut the fukc up and listen to them talk about it

Perhaps ask a question if I didn't understand

But today's idiots spend 5 seconds thinking about a subject they have no understanding of

then have the utter gall to grab the mic and make a fukcing backwards ass speech

Its like that dude pretending to do sign language during that televised event. Not even a vague idea of the right thing, just totally freestyling

AS IF NO ONE WOULD NOTICE

as if you're so brilliant you can just talk off the top of your head about something you've never thought about, and somehow say something correct

But these idiots are convinced that what they think matters. They think they are special and they can't possibly be totally ass backwards.

If you don't understand and you haven't spent time learning about it: at least be the fukc quiet when people talk about it