Terrence Howard Does Not Think 1x1 equals 1

Damnshow

Veteran
Daps
Stupid people used to be humble

I don't know shyt about making moonshine

If I was in a place with a bunch of moonshine men, I would politely shut the fukc up and listen to them talk about it

Perhaps ask a question if I didn't understand

But today's idiots spend 5 seconds thinking about a subject they have no understanding of

then have the utter gall to grab the mic and make a fukcing backwards ass speech

Its like that dude pretending to do sign language during that televised event. Not even a vague idea of the right thing, just totally freestyling

AS IF NO ONE WOULD NOTICE

as if you're so brilliant you can just talk off the top of your head about something you've never thought about, and somehow say something correct

But these idiots are convinced that what they think matters. They think they are special and they can't possibly be totally ass backwards.

If you don't understand and you haven't spent time learning about it: at least be the fukc quiet when people talk about it

Stupid people used to be humble. Now we have social media + incredibly fast growing amount of information that we can access. Anyone can voice their opinion these days, which is good and bad. They just read one side of the story, things they like, things that fit their agenda, and run with that shyt without forming a critical opinion. That's how we get a group of individuals who can't accept different opinion when they are presented with facts that prove them wrong.

B86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Da Burgh
:snoop:if you have 2 of nothing you have nothing.
if you have 1 of "1" you have 1.

please tell me you are joking. :lupe:

Bro if I have 0 baskets of 2 apples how many apples are in the baskets all together ?

Smh nikka. Write 0 twice on a piece of paper then add the sum of those two zeros and tell me what you get.
I never even thought about any of this shyt until now. I get what y’all are saying of course, but let’s say you already have 2 of something and you multiply that 0 times...you still have the 2, so I can see how that can make people challenge the rule.

Vandelay

Waxing Intellectual
Daps
Reppin
Phi Chi Connection
I am going to sit down at lunch and read this thread and get some of the best laughs I've had in weeks.

Then I'm going to contemplate later as my day goes on, how much the world is doomed because there are functioning adults who operate heavy machinery, my finances, the electrical and internet grids who actually think like this...

skokiaan

African original
Daps
Reppin
One Africa
All the intelligent people we all respect were once called nutters...so until I see his fI'll work:ehh:

For now I will stick with 1 one's = 1

2 twos = 4 etc etc

Pineal Gland

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PG County
I went back and read this whole thread again, sitting at my desk like

giphy.gif

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I never even thought about any of this shyt until now. I get what y’all are saying of course, but let’s say you already have 2 of something and you multiply that 0 times...you still have the 2, so I can see how that can make people challenge the rule.

How many apples did you gain?