Terrence Howard Does Not Think 1x1 equals 1

DoomzdayzV

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
hes actually right. If I try and get my girl pregnant by busting in her, but she doesnt conceive.....I still exist, so my failed attempt at multiplying myself results in me still existing, so a failed attempt at inseminating could be interpreted as 1x0 = me...ONE

edit: yall gotta understand that ZERO is a myth, it doesnt exist. A true void cannot actually exist because for anything to exist there must be the observer/conciousness itself

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
hes actually right. If I try and get my girl pregnant by busting in her, but she doesnt conceive.....I still exist, so my failed attempt at multiplying myself results in me still existing, so a failed attempt at inseminating could be interpreted as 1x0 = me...ONE

edit: yall gotta understand that ZERO is a myth, it doesnt exist. A true void cannot actually exist because for anything to exist there must be the observer/conciousness itself

Then by your own logic you could have never even attempted to do 1 x 0.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
This thread is a quick reminder that when you get into a disagreement with someone here, remember that a good portion of these cats are operating on a 1st grade level mentally.

nikkas talking about 2 baskets with 0 apples each doesn't equal 0 apples because now I have 2 baskets. :dwillhuh:
:laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff:
@Roxx the King

FLATOP

Superstar
Daps
I see where he's coming from

If you got 1 basket with 1 apple in it , then how many apples you got?

You got 2 items, why we only counting the apples :gucci:

1 x 1 = 2

FLATOP

Superstar
Daps
No you have one basket once it's repetitive but that's what the equation says that's why one times one equals 1. It cannot equal 2. :laff:

1 basket + 1 apple = 2 things

but 1 basket x 1 apple = 1 thing ???

By your logic 1 basket + 1 apple should equal 1 (basket or apple)

shyt aint adding up mayne
:comeon:

hayesc0

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
1 basket + 1 apple = 2 things

but 1 basket x 1 apple = 1 thing ???

By your logic 1 basket + 1 apple should equal 1 (basket or apple)

shyt aint adding up mayne
:comeon:
No multiplication and addition are complelty different not sure how you are coming up with that. Addition as in addition too. Multiplication works complelty different you are thinking of it as two tangible objects when it's one tangible object for the first part of the equation and the second part is how many times you have that particular object or vice versa.

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
:snoop:if you have 2 of nothing you have nothing.
if you have 1 of "1" you have 1.

please tell me you are joking. :lupe:
How do you have two of nothing if it's inevitably nothing? :mjtf: