Terrence Howard Does Not Think 1x1 equals 1

you're NOT "n!ggas"

FKA ciroq drobama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Astronomy (8th light)
Lemme tell you sum'n mayne :ufdup:

One fish, two fish, red fish, blue fish... ain't how the saying go mayne? :martin:

So if one fish is red... but two fish are blue... then 1 × 2 = 3 mayne :whoo:

Red + Blue = Purple right? :usure:
Just like 1 + 2 = 3 :usure:
Just like Red × Blue = Purple :dwillhuh:
Just like 1 × 2 HAS TO equal 3 :ohhh:

Look, I get it, a lot of yall ain't opened the flower petals and shyt mayne :manny: but the bottom line is 1 × 1 = 2, it's the same maffs as 1 × 2 = 3

Checkmate mayne :mjgrin:

FLATOP

Superstar
Daps
Sometimes math and physics isn’t intuitive :yeshrug:

I remember it was my high school Physics teacher who taught me that all science is a set of assumptions based of other people's earlier assumptions

There really exists no true facts in science. One person did an experiment and another person did another experiment based off the findings of the first.

At some point in this line of experimentation, processes that were previously confirmed as "fact" by later experiments are discounted by more recent ones despite being in academia for years. Likewise, scientists were some clout chasers too and even if they disproved an earlier result if they could get more attention saying it's true in their work they would.

Science is a sliding scale or a Jenga tower and anything we CURRENTLY believe about it can easily and suddenly go from fact ... to fiction

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
Let's say on Monday I come to you and say "I'm not giving you a braincell today".

Let's say on Tuesday I come to you again and I say "I'm not giving you a braincell today"

That's 2 TIMES I have given you NO braincells
But you did give me braincells by informing me 2 times that you weren't giving me braincells therefore causing me to develop braincells 2 times as a result of you not giving me braincells.