Terrence Howard Does Not Think 1x1 equals 1

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
A bull ain't nothin but a shark with mayne :martin:

Why do think they get so angry at the color red? They wanna smell the blood like their kinfolk mayne :hhh:

Funny thing about that is that it is the frequency red not the color.. It has the same effect if you are color blind because the color mood effects are not driven by rods/cones.

So even if we see red differently (i.e. as others see blue) the mood effects are nonetheless broadly similar for each frequency range.

Daps
I love his thinking,I always thought 1x1 made sense,I had more trouble dealing with the idea that anything times 0 still equals 0:martin:.. It should be 0x2=2,im all for him challenging the rules
Its crazy that this stuck with him though,I think everybody struggled with this as a kid but just got over it.
Double nothing and you'll get 2, everyone:mjlol:

What if i multiply the $0 in my wallet by 1,000,000?:ohhh: ....I'm rich!:blessed:....What about a billi?:mjlit:

Gotta rep you, breh.

Benefited

Banned
Daps
I’m worried for a lot of y’all. I’m really learning people just ain’t that smart as you truly think they are. High functioning idiots and that’s dangerous.

Get off your high horse,as if we don't know time tables because we question certain things that don't make sense. We know to put 0 as the answer just like you genius:henbron:

You Win Perfect

bow down
Daps
That's so dead on. :pachaha:

If you won a $1,000,000 lottery zero times, how much money have you won?

If I paid you nothing a million days in a row, how much have I paid you?

Anything times zero is still zero, and zero times anything is still zero.

Breh, the symbols and foundational starting places of the math system are somewhat made up but it's the most purely logic-based system out there. Planes literally have to stay in the air based on mathematical logic holding true.
and my statement still stands true its based off a man made system. airplane design, navigation and radar are based off of that made up system so of course their design will hold true according to that system. was there logic involved in making up this system? maybe in some cases but in others no they just decided to come up with specific rules like the ones being argued in this topic.

Daps
Reppin
RENO, Nevada
and my statement still stands true its based off a man made system. airplane design, navigation and radar are based off of that made up system so of course their design will hold true according to that system. was there logic involved in making up this system? maybe in some cases but in others no they just decided to come up with specific rules like the ones being argued in this topic.
Your saying math is manmade?

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
Get off your high horse,as if we don't know time tables because we question certain things that don't make sense. We know to put 0 as the answer just like you genius:henbron:

To be able to write the answer cause it's supposed to be the answer is way different than understanding why

Romans never had 'zero' for like 1000 years

The Moors brought that to Europe

The concept of zero is not a subjective thing. Once you invent the symbol you see that the ways it works are in like nevermind with what you see on the ground

Make a million stacks with zero bills in each stack

You have zero bills

This is expressed thusly

1000000 x 0

=

The symbols are just shortcuts, the concept is the real thing

AlainLocke

Banned
Daps

Math isn't man made...

The principles of Math is discovered by the human mind and is simply interpreted through symbols that we created so we can comprehend the constructs of the universe that we inhabit...

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
@Benefited

IMA TRY TO HELP U OUT HERE, EVEN THO U TRY N TALK SLICK 2 ME

IF U HAVE 10 BLUNTS THAT COST $0 EACH....HOW MUCH DOES THAT TOTAL OUT TO? $0

IF U HAVE 0 BLUNTS THAT COST $10 EACH...HOW MUCH DOES THAT TOTAL OUT TO? $0

PART OF ME STILL THINKS UR TROLLING, BUT I CANT GET OVER THIS

mbewane

Knicks: 93 til infinity
Daps
Reppin
Brussels, Belgium
Low-key this is the direction we're going with the whole "It's my belief" thing. I fear the day where the very fundamentals of our understanding of science, maths, logic, etc...will be be brushed away because someone made a couple youtube videos. Flat-Earth theory, creationism, alternative maths, the list is only gonna get longer.

bangbreh

motorboat extraordinaire
Daps
Reppin
somewhere between a pair of D cup tiddies
Low-key this is the direction we're going with the whole "It's my belief" thing. I fear the day where the very fundamentals of our understanding of science, maths, logic, etc...will be be brushed away because someone made a couple youtube videos. Flat-Earth theory, creationism, alternative maths, the list is only gonna get longer.
Men and women can be both, a man or a woman. Based solely on a "belief".
They've deconstructed and disregarded factual DNA in living humans to be whatever the fukk :heh:
#Alternativenews crowd could give a fukk about math or science if they can take a paynus, turn it inside out like an old nut sock, throw on a clit and call it a vagina:camby:
Math and science be :dwillhuh::mjcry:

Low key-we're beyond where you fear we are heading :francis:

Benefited

Banned
Daps
To be able to write the answer cause it's supposed to be the answer is way different than understanding why

Romans never had 'zero' for like 1000 years

The Moors brought that to Europe

The concept of zero is not a subjective thing. Once you invent the symbol you see that the ways it works are in like nevermind with what you see on the ground

Make a million stacks with zero bills in each stack

You have zero bills

This is expressed thusly

1000000 x 0

=

The symbols are just shortcuts, the concept is the real thing

@Benefited

IMA TRY TO HELP U OUT HERE, EVEN THO U TRY N TALK SLICK 2 ME

IF U HAVE 10 BLUNTS THAT COST $0 EACH....HOW MUCH DOES THAT TOTAL OUT TO? $0

IF U HAVE 0 BLUNTS THAT COST $10 EACH...HOW MUCH DOES THAT TOTAL OUT TO? $0

PART OF ME STILL THINKS UR TROLLING, BUT I CANT GET OVER THIS

The Moors were brilliant about alot of things,except for trusting europeans and teaching them anything. Who knows if this is how they used 0:martin:.
what you guys are missing in your own examples is that one of you still has 10 free blunts in one of your examples.
And once you mention "1 million stacks of nothing" you have now created "something" whether its the thought of 1 million stacks of something,or whether you decide to create 1 million imaginary stacks that you would have to technically consider "nothing". But that 0 no matter how we slice it is no longer pure,there is only one pure 0. These and the word problem with the apples that still leaves baskets?I think it proves the point that depending on how you word it,there is something left behind.
The zero is not being kept pure in many of these instances.

Now if folks can understand this,I think we have just succesfully explained god,and proved many of you athiest should be able to explain the concept of god and how he works. Exactly like the scenario of 1 million stacks,the creation of something based purely on thought. Not to get off topic but this just came to mind.