Terrell Owens Goes In On Umar Over Interracial Dating. “I Love My Black Mama!”

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Umar is on a new podcast it seems weekly and the only thing he talks about is “bunny hopping”…why has no one pressed him about that school?

Nick should have looked him dead in the eye and ask ON WAX…”what can I do to help you get the school off the ground? I have money, resources and access to capital. How do we get this done?”

He is easy click bait. They may need him to come back so they don’t wanna scare him off. It’s why Umar doesn’t do debate shows. He knows he’d get crucified

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Saw this on IG :mjlol:

But I have to side with TO on here… Mainly because Umars “stats” are completely wrong.

He was saying WEALTHY black men marry/date out the most which is completely false. More black people who make over 100k marry each other more than not.

I work around a bunch of pretty successful black men now.. most of them are married to black women.

People usually date/marry who they’re around and who is on their level mentally/intellectually and sometimes financially. I will say white dudes date out the most… whether its asian, latino, etc.

Umar just likes to dikk police rich and celebrity black men

Bigblackted4

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Eastcleveland
Saw this on IG :mjlol:

But I have to side with TO on here… Mainly because Umars “stats” are completely wrong.

He was saying WEALTHY black men marry/date out the most which is completely false. More black people who make over 100k marry each other more than not.

I work around a bunch of pretty successful black men now.. most of them are married to black women.

People usually date/marry who they’re around and who is on their level mentally/intellectually and sometimes financially. I will say white dudes date out the most… whether its asian, latino, etc.

Umar just likes to dikk police rich and celebrity black men
Celebrity= successful but most black lawyers doctors etc marry black

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
This dude Umar talks all that black women is god stuff but he will not marry one.

He PROUDLY runs through single black mothers. He has created two single mothers and does not even see his kids.

This man is always on a podcast or radio show talking about helping children. When have you ever seen him with his own kids? He talks about working in the schools. He has not worked for a school district since the early 2000’s and he was fired.

He is a bum living off of donations.

He makes it seem like it’s some epidemic of black men marrying white women. It’s not. Most black men who marry do so with black women.

He can question everyone but if you question his credentials or the school you are a c00n.

King Poetic

Lock, Stock & two 22 Glocks
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black House , California
This the same man who blamed professional black men for ruining the black community, because he said we never returned. nikka what

It was the hood nikkas who was in the streets laughing at you at 16,17,18 years old working fast food/retail or little jobs to save money for college . It was also hood bytches laughing at you and wouldn’t give u a chance when u tried hollering at them, but they wanted the street nikka in the benz, beemer, etc.. and u saw that shyt every day after school when them broads ran to those nikkas cars..

So u want me to come back after years in college, getting my degree and try to save the same chick who was laughing at me when i was trying to save for college, you want me to save her and dope boy Ronnie kids….GTFOH UMAR

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Celebrity= successful but most black lawyers doctors etc marry black
I do believe this

And if they don’t, they’re not marrying no bottom of the barrel or a trophy wife. Usually it’s someone else either in their field or equivalent in regards to education/financial

Celebrities don’t count to me. There are some very intelligent celebrities, but most of them are ordinary ass people that became famous due to entertainment. They aren’t the smartest people in the room or nothing.

Someone under the IG post listed a ton of black celebs that are married to black women and some been married to them for decades.. Umar never discusses them.

You usually marry/date someone with similar interests as you. This Umar dude is trying too hard and pandering to black women who live in their own bubble and can’t look within to place blame on themselves for their situation.

I personally talk to anyone who I find mentally/physically appealing and only if they feel the same way about me. Ive never dated a mexican woman but I'm surrounded by them. If a Mexican woman happens to meets those requirements then :yeshrug:

Same with white women. We don’t usually find each other attractive but if it happens it happens.

Last edited:

Tair

Superstar
Daps
It's Human nature to be More attracted to your own kind...bruh, I'm not talking about actually looking like your mother.
:martin:

Yeah, I am attracted to humans I can breed with that aren't animals like dogs, zebras, etc... if those humans are a different color or ethnicity, then being attracted to them is... human nature as well.

:dead:

Bringing up someone's mother in a discussion about the kind of women you're sexually attracted to is crazy.

These dudes have a serious Oedipus complex. Very interesting tbh.

Theres really no point addressing black women ifnyou understand the universal law#TheChildOfMan:wow:

But it would seem that many black men are dying to hand over leadership of the community to black women. I get that alot of us were raised by single women,and thats where these womanly mindsets come from. Refusal to act like respectable/responsible black men until our women do accross the board is ridiculous.

Tried to tell yall,doing his part to be fully octaroon compliant by 2060:respect:

Cant even be upset at this,at least this man is going into assimilation with a strategy. How is this any wkrst than those of you with this "its not my business" "who cares" "stop dikk policing" attitude?

These attitudes are just as bad if not worst. Your going to wake up one day with your great great grandchildren being octaroons,wondering what happened. I dont agree with this strategy at all. But cant deny that full on assimilation could end white supremacy. Whether black people assimilate through intercourse,or by simply no longer seeing color,and fully adopting the white mans mind. We strongly recommend leaving the country instead.

This guy... "Fully octaroon compliant by 2060"

:mjlol: