Terrell Owens Goes In On Umar Over Interracial Dating. “I Love My Black Mama!”

King Sun

Big Boss
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Didn’t you just make up some stuff about black men dating outside their race more than any other ethnicity group?
I didn't make up anything because they are marrying outside of their race more. Do you have to date somebody before you marry them typically or do we want to continue to split hairs on this? Y'all can't be this dense

King Sun

Big Boss
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I hear you on all of that and I have no argument about it. My only pushback was your erroneous statement that black men date out more than any other group.

Black men get a bad rap because of a small percentage of guys who date out. Black women if given the ability would date out way more. Most black men by a wide margin date/marry black women.
if they are marrying more outside of their race what do you think they are doing before they are married? it still stands that black men marry outside of their race more but posters are trying to all lives matter the subject and blame black women date more which that doesn't have the data to back up either

One of the most dramatic patterns occurs among black newlyweds: Black men are twice as likely as black women to have a spouse of a different race or ethnicity (24% vs. 12%). This gender gap has been a long-standing one – in 1980, 8% of recently married black men and 3% of their female counterparts were married to someone of a different race or ethnicity.

GoAggieGo.

getting blitzed.
Daps
Reppin
ATL via Tre 4
if they are marrying more outside of their race what do you think they are doing before they are married? it still stands that black men marry outside of their race more but posters are trying to all lives matter the subject and blame black women date more which that doesn't have the data to back up either

One of the most dramatic patterns occurs among black newlyweds: Black men are twice as likely as black women to have a spouse of a different race or ethnicity (24% vs. 12%). This gender gap has been a long-standing one – in 1980, 8% of recently married black men and 3% of their female counterparts were married to someone of a different race or ethnicity.
lol.

Where is the data that shows black men marry or date out more than any other ethnicity group?

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA

I don’t concur that black men marry outside of their race more than any other group. It’s been long stated that Asian women marry out more than any other group

Do black men marry out more than black women? Sure. But we are not the group that are marrying outside of their group the most

Edit: now that I am reading up on it they are staying American Indian are the most likely to marry out. Black men are not even number 2.

its pure propaganda that suggests that black men are abandoning our community by marrying out. It’s simply not true

Bride-and-Prejudice-Likelihood-Interracial-Marriages-Race-Ethnicity-Graphic.jpg

Last edited:

Commish

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I side with T.O., but Dr. Umar is entitled to his opinion and beliefs..

@ the end of the day, ppl gonna be with whoever they wanna be with regardless of what others may think or feel about it..

etrofllenrod504

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
crazy the amount energy given to this topic. black folks gotta figure out what direction we want to go.
if we dont want shyt to do with white folks then we need to stop getting mad when they treat us the same, also we
better start putting focusing on having our own resources so we dont have to depend on them. all this talk talk talk shyt corny with no real action in place.
you pointing these pawgers out but, what are you actually doing to where we dont need use of they resources??? like yea i dont fukk with you but i want to use your banks, stores, wear your clothes etc.........almost comes across as attacking low hanging fruit because these pawgers arent the majority.