Terrell Owens Goes In On Umar Over Interracial Dating. “I Love My Black Mama!”

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Umar needs to stop dikk policing...like we didn't see him simp over a stripper who has menopause.

Who cares if other brothers like pawgin?

As long as they aren't c00ning and belittling us, let em do them.

If Terrell wanted to go for jugular, he should ask "Where's the school at Umar??. Instead of worrying about me smashing cac women, worry about the HVAC that needs to be fixed and how to fix up that Bando.

if he wanted to go for the fatality, he could ask why Dr. Umar has not thought enough about black women to make one his wife?

and im not talking about that weird ass polygamy ceremony he had.

Mac Ten

Class of 97 !!!
Daps
Reppin
B-More
if he wanted to go for the fatality, he could ask why Dr. Umar has not thought enough about black women to make one his wife?

and im not talking about that weird ass polygamy ceremony he had.

Hell yeah...

Umar can't even pay his child support but has all the time penis policing other black men that have messed with pawgs.

Not every black man that pawgs has a backstory claiming that they were treated badly by black women in their childhood.

At the end of the day, the puzzy is still pink and wet on the inside. Umar would smash a pawg if she offered him some right now. A man in his profession needs a stress reliever.

skokiaan

African original
Daps
Reppin
One Africa
Umar needs to stop dikk policing...like we didn't see him simp over a stripper who has menopause.

Who cares if other brothers like pawgin?

As long as they aren't c00ning and belittling us, let em do them.

If Terrell wanted to go for jugular, he should ask "Where's the school at Umar??. Instead of worrying about me smashing cac women, worry about the HVAC that needs to be fixed and how to fix up that Bando.
Then he would be asked to donate :ehh:

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
The vast majority of athletes, wealthy folks and even regular every day folks marry within their race.

But hey! A segment of the population is obsessed with the minority who do otherwise. So let's just cater to them since it gets us clicks, likes and shares.

No hate. Just laying out the game. And folks fall for it over and over and over again....

Mac Ten

Class of 97 !!!
Daps
Reppin
B-More
Then he would be asked to donate :ehh:

I would have told Umar to kiss my rump..

How u gonna try to finesse me outta money and u just tried to shame me for liking snow bunnies?

Since Umar is connected in the streets, he could have gotten donations from a local kingpin but we all know that Umar would've ran off with the money and someone would have shot him and left his head next to his Pancakes at IHOP.

Detroit Wave

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The D
I don't need your approval in my life to make a single life decision. If that makes me a c00n so be it. You all look goofy every time you obsess over this. :yeshrug:
nikka fukk you and ya cave bytch u laying up with :umad:

I would rather look goofy today than look like the help in family photos :mjlol: yo blue eyed blonde haired great grandkids gonna be confused

Whether you eat a pistol or procreate with a cac, its suicide either way. One is just drawn out:umad:

Imagine hating yourself so much that you willingly make yourself the last black person in your bloodline, intentionally:scust:

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Hell yeah...

Umar can't even pay his child support but has all the time penis policing other black men that have messed with pawgs.

Not every black man that pawgs has a backstory claiming that they were treated badly by black women in their childhood.

At the end of the day, the puzzy is still pink and wet on the inside. Umar would smash a pawg if she offered him some right now. A man in his profession needs a stress reliever.

You nikkas keep running from the truth. Shiit is hilarious.

Yall cab clown Umar all your want. But he been right about this.