Terrell Owens Goes In On Umar Over Interracial Dating. “I Love My Black Mama!”

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
The sooner PAWGers breed us out the better. If we're mostly mixed/white in another 100 years It'll put an end to a lot of the issues in what used to be the black community.

Umar is fighting a losing battle here.

@BmoreGorilla it's not too early, go ahead & add dude's grandkids to the list.

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
"Why are you so concerned about the next Black man.."

Really brehs..this how you all think and view the world huh..:mjtf:

That line is very revealing and highlights the mindset of a selfish c00n.

The c00ns really don't like this post :wow:

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I think people should date and marry whoever they want.

That said, I do have an honest question.

I don't know if the statistics support the perception regarding black male athletes/celebrities dating and marrying white women.

But suppose, for the sake of this exercise, that a noticeable number of high profile black women were dating/marrying white men. Or perhaps, suppose that a number of high profile white athletes/celebrities were dating black women. Like if a bunch of NHL draft picks were all dating black women. Would that situation be treated as "date whoever you want? Stop dikk policing?" Or would that stir up discussion in the media and on social platforms?

I'm not trying to criticize anyone for whom they choose to date or marry. I do think finding a partner is hard enough so whoever you find a connection with, by all means...go forward.

I just wonder if people apply their opinions across the board -- whichever side of the argument they fall on.

King Sun

Big Boss
Supporter
Daps
Reppin

I don't know if the statistics support the perception regarding black male athletes/celebrities dating and marrying white women.

But suppose, for the sake of this exercise, that a noticeable number of high profile black women were dating/marrying white men. Or perhaps, suppose that a number of high profile white athletes/celebrities were dating black women. Like if a bunch of NHL draft picks were all dating black women. Would that situation be treated as "date whoever you want? Stop dikk policing?" Or would that stir up discussion in the media and on social platforms?

I'm not trying to criticize anyone for whom they choose to date or marry. I do think finding a partner is hard enough so whoever you find a connection with, by all means...go forward.

I just wonder if people apply their opinions across the board -- whichever side of the argument they fall on.
At the end of the day these dudes don't want their kids, wife or family looking like their own families. Colorism is alive and well and the damage its doing to the black community is crazy.

Justin Nitsuj

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
The sooner PAWGers breed us out the better. If we're mostly mixed/white in another 100 years It'll put an end to a lot of the issues in what used to be the black community.

Umar is fighting a losing battle here.
This super dumbass actually thinks mixing with sun dodgers would put an end to "a lot of the issues in what used to be the black community" :what:

Clowns like you or even think like you needs to be exterminated. Because y'all do nothing but cause more problems for the black community than actually helping.

And by the way, most biracials have identity issues. They always feel like they not "black" enough, so they resort to identifying as being white and downplaying their black side. And you actually think mixing with whites will be alright.

Your stupid ass should be banned permanently for saying this stupid ass shyt :scust:

King Sun

Big Boss
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
This super dumbass actually thinks mixing with sun dodgers would put an end to "a lot of the issues in what used to be the black community" :what:

Clowns like you or even think like you needs to be exterminated. Because y'all do nothing but cause more problems for the black community than actually helping.

And by the way, most biracials have identity issues. They always feel like they not "black" enough, so they resort to identifying as being white and downplaying their black side. And you actually think mixing with whites will be alright.

Your stupid ass should be banned permanently for saying this stupid ass shyt :scust:

its funny because the same dudes crying about dikk policing will make sure bedbuck post about Serena or some other black celeb they don't even like to justify their self hatred. Dudes on here talking about self ethnic cleansing on the the coli :mjlol:

CrushedGroove

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
IT'S FINALLY TIME!!!!
:blessed:

IT'S 2024 AND THE BLACK D**K WILL BE POLICED!!! 🚓🚨👮‍♂️
:ufdup:

(oh and I forgot....)
:dame:

GR13

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

the greatest tricks the devil ever pulled is fooling everyone into believe" the black women's loyalty to black men myth" :russ:

high profile black women always have and always will fukk, date, marry white men nobody really says a thing

literally almost every black/ woman of color sex symbol, ideal of beauty, dream girl, it girl type you can think of can be linked romantically or sexually with white men and half the time it's white men they wouldn't give the time of day to if he was a black man

black women are free to do as please with little to/ no push back ....black men's voices are louder helping "dikk police" other black men while black women are free to do as they please with little or no backlash

King Sun

Big Boss
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the greatest tricks the devil ever pulled is fooling everyone into believe" the black women's loyalty to black men myth" :russ:

high profile black women always have and always will fukk, date, marry white men nobody really says a thing

literally almost every black/ woman of color sex symbol, ideal of beauty, dream girl, it girl type you can think of can be linked romantically or sexually with white men and half the time it's white men they wouldn't give the time of day to if he was a black man

black women are free to do as please with little to/ no push back ....black men's voices are louder helping "dikk police" other black men while black women are free to do as they please with little or no backlash

More black women and even most black men still marry black women but more black men date outside of their race than any other ethnicity :francis:

Tair

Superstar
Daps
Pro black nikkas been tryna shame black men who date interracially for decades & it’s only resulted in dudes stepping out more than ever

Very dumb people

Yeah. It's one of the reasons I just completely ignore them or avoid them. They are very weird dudes. They worry too much about the relationship status and the ethnic background/color of other men's wives/partners. And to be honest, I think a lot of those dudes are some type of queer.

That's why I generally avoid those types. They are a closeted queer men in a BM dikk policing cult.

:scust: