Terrell Owens Goes In On Umar Over Interracial Dating. “I Love My Black Mama!”

F*ckthemkids

Superstar
Daps
Umar is on a new podcast it seems weekly and the only thing he talks about is “bunny hopping”…why has no one pressed him about that school?

Nick should have looked him dead in the eye and ask ON WAX…”what can I do to help you get the school off the ground? I have money, resources and access to capital. How do we get this done?”

bigdaddy88

The King Of Power
Daps
that c00n comment was shocking, but they way some nikkas be marrying and dating pawgs and then their children date white women it seems its what nikkas want subconsciously . sad state of affairs.

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
It's Human nature to be More attracted to your own kind...bruh, I'm not talking about actually looking like your mother.
:martin:
What is that based on? Millions of years of seeing only seeing your kind? World be different now.

Just the same, your said “more attracted” not only so it’s reasonable that people would find women of other races ethnicities and race attractive. That’s more human nature than anything.

Last edited:

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Umar's gimmick is beyond played out at this point.

You're never gonna stop IR, so what's the point in playing dikk police? If laws and outright violence from the past wouldn't stop it, what makes him think he's gonna have any affect in 2024? He just makes more and more people see him as a rambling buffoon. Despite all his talk, he hasn't married either of his babymamas and the only woman we've ever seen him with was that stripper from 10 years ago, so he ain't even leading by example.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Does he ever talk about the wenches in the industry? He always has something to say about black men.

Theres really no point addressing black women ifnyou understand the universal law#TheChildOfMan:wow:

But it would seem that many black men are dying to hand over leadership of the community to black women. I get that alot of us were raised by single women,and thats where these womanly mindsets come from. Refusal to act like respectable/responsible black men until our women do accross the board is ridiculous.

The sooner PAWGers breed us out the better. If we're mostly mixed/white in another 100 years It'll put an end to a lot of the issues in what used to be the black community.

Umar is fighting a losing battle here.

Tried to tell yall,doing his part to be fully octaroon compliant by 2060:respect:

Cant even be upset at this,at least this man is going into assimilation with a strategy. How is this any wkrst than those of you with this "its not my business" "who cares" "stop dikk policing" attitude?

These attitudes are just as bad if not worst. Your going to wake up one day with your great great grandchildren being octaroons,wondering what happened. I dont agree with this strategy at all. But cant deny that full on assimilation could end white supremacy. Whether black people assimilate through intercourse,or by simply no longer seeing color,and fully adopting the white mans mind. We strongly recommend leaving the country instead.

number21

Strive for rulership not equality, black man.
Daps
Reppin
North Miami
The sooner PAWGers breed us out the better. If we're mostly mixed/white in another 100 years It'll put an end to a lot of the issues in what used to be the black community.

Shut your bytch ass up.

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps

b6336ad7c45a9ec1a8c37d4f5283e57b.jpg

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
nikka fukk you and ya cave bytch u laying up with :umad:

I would rather look goofy today than look like the help in family photos :mjlol: yo blue eyed blonde haired great grandkids gonna be confused

Whether you eat a pistol or procreate with a cac, its suicide either way. One is just drawn out:umad:

Imagine hating yourself so much that you willingly make yourself the last black person in your bloodline, intentionally:scust:
Lawd Jesus:laff: