Terrell Owens Goes In On Umar Over Interracial Dating. “I Love My Black Mama!”

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
More black women and even most black men still marry black women but more black men date outside of their race than any other ethnicity :francis:

Statistically, they MARRY black women more. So what's the big deal. Black men fukk on women of all races but then still marry black women. I don't get the issue.

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
More black women and even most black men still marry black women but more black men date outside of their race than any other ethnicity :francis:
This is flat out not true.

Even if it were what would it matter. This is not high school. We don’t count boyfriends and girlfriends. We count marriages.

King Sun

Big Boss
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Statistically, they MARRY black women more. So what's the big deal. Black men fukk on women of all races but then still marry black women. I don't get the issue.
again you and the coli c00ns are all lives mattering this subject and it seems like the only subject dudes would passionately defend. I mean we just had a dude on here just say breeding with white women is going to better black people.

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
Umar himself has no track record of successful relationships with black women. Didn't a big Martha just try to storm his speech cause he finessed her for the draws? Dude has had all kinds of child support problems and other allegations. Don't know why people take him serious on this topic. He's no better than Jaxn or whatever that pandering dude name was. Talk a good game but in reality treats the black women in his life like shyt

King Sun

Big Boss
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
This is flat out not true.

Even if it were what would it matter. This is not high school. We don’t count boyfriends and girlfriends. We count marriages.
I'm sorry bro I wish i was lying

Gender patterns in intermarriage vary widely. Some 24% of all black male newlyweds in 2010 married outside their race, compared with just 9% of black female newlyweds.

General Mills

Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA

JasoRockStar

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Charleston, SC
Umar didn't have heat for Vlad when he was bragging about taking black women to bed left and right. Please....
Dudes with his mindset are weird like that.

White boy with Black woman = Fine

White girl with Black man = Outrage

I just want consistency and with a lot of these dudes there is none. At least Umar's hypocrisy is understandable because black women are his largest supporters. IDK what these other dudes get out of it though.
I'm sorry bro I wish i was lying

Gender patterns in intermarriage vary widely. Some 24% of all black male newlyweds in 2010 married outside their race, compared with just 9% of black female newlyweds.

You said black men date outside of their race more than anyone else. What is your source for that? You posted marriage statistics here and even if that was the main topic, the stats in that same article show that Asian women are the most likely to marry out.

King Sun

Big Boss
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
What I was referencing was you stating that black men date outside of their race more than any other ethnicity.
They marrying and dating them more and posted numbers. I mean unless you want to split hairs
Dudes with his mindset are weird like that.

White boy with Black woman = Fine

White girl with Black man = Outrage

I just want consistency and with a lot of these dudes there is none. At least Umar's hypocrisy is understandable because black women are his largest supporters. IDK what these other dudes get out of it though.

You said black men date outside of their race more than anyone else. What is your source for that? You posted marriage statistics here and even if that was the main topic, the stats in that same article show that Asian women are the most likely to marry out.
:huhldup: every excuse on here says black women do something more that isn't factually true though

King Poetic

Lock, Stock & two 22 Glocks
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black House , California
Black men are not allowed to have a life of our own and everything has to be questioned

Black man says “ im going to take a trip out the country

The response “ oh u going to look for some exotic women, when u have beautiful women here”

It’s like a black man just can’t enjoy just going away to relax and enjoy the scenery

Black man says” I can’t date a woman with kids or overweight “

The response “ oh why not? a woman without a kid isn’t any better or u can help the woman lose weight

However nobody says shyt when a black woman says “ I can’t messed with no man with any kids and he has to be this tall and has to be in shape””

It’s like black men has to have everything and its ok for a sister to be working on her situation

King Sun

Big Boss
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Black men are not allowed to have a life of our own and everything has to be questioned

Black man says “ im going to take a trip out the country

The response “ oh u going to look for some exotic women, when u have beautiful women here”

It’s like a black man just can’t enjoy just going away to relax and enjoy the scenery

Black man says” I can’t date a woman with kids or overweight “

The response “ oh why not? a woman without a kid isn’t any better or u can help the woman lose weight

However nobody says shyt when a black woman says “ I can’t messed with no man with any kids and he has to be this tall and has to be in shape””

It’s like black men has to have everything and its ok for a sister to be working on her situation
Yall making up so fantasy c00n duckttales. Just date your non black women.

General Mills

Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
They marrying and dating them more and posted numbers. I mean unless you want to split hairs
My contention is that as grown people we should not and do not care about “dating”. Marriages is what counts. They are not the same thing at all.

Asian women by far are the largest group that marries outside of their race

King Sun

Big Boss
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My contention is that as grown people we should not and do not care about “dating”. Marriages is what counts. They are not the same thing at all.

Asian women by far are the largest group that marries outside of their
Same, but the other posters are trying to all lives matter this but black men deserve to die when they steal blunts on the coli or jail. This topic seems to be the only thing we want to apply this to. I mean we have a poster in this thread saying he wants to wipe his black part of himself away to better the race and hes not the only dude that thinks that way.

General Mills

Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
Same, but the other posters are trying to all lives matter this but black men deserve to die when they steal blunts on the coli or jail. This topic seems to be the only thing we want to apply this to. I mean we have a poster in this thread saying he wants to wipe his black part of himself away to better the race and hes not the only dude that thinks that way.
I hear you on all of that and I have no argument about it. My only pushback was your erroneous statement that black men date out more than any other group.

Black men get a bad rap because of a small percentage of guys who date out. Black women if given the ability would date out way more. Most black men by a wide margin date/marry black women.

ViShawn

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I think at this point people put Dr. Umar on podcasts for clicks. I wish he would focus on something more substantial than interracial relationships but it probably doesn't pay the bills.