Terrance Howard's new Fox show Wayward Pines

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
Here's my thing

Wasn't there a clip of Terrance Howard talking to one of the FBI guys from the 2000s having a conversation about ole boys wife getting suspicious

Then they wheeled her in with his son

Yes. It all fits the timeline.

His wife went looking for him after he was kidnapped and frozen. She was close to stumbling onto the site where he was frozen. The original Wayward Pines, 2000 years before the current events.

Terrence Howard was a recruiter for Pilcher back then. Kidnapped people. He stopped the wife from discovering the site by kidnapping her and freezing her too.

After all the recruits were kidnapped, the volunteers like Howard and Pilcher had themselves frozen as well.

They unthawed the main character Ethan Burke, then unthawed his family shortly afterwards.

Her showing up in Wayward Pines shortly after the accident was just to trick us viewers before the mystery was revealed.. The events happened 2000 years apart.

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Makes you wonder what REALLY happened to Group A. Maybe Pilcher reloaded the Matrix before..

Yeah, with the way he has been acting and the fact his sister has kinda turned on him it wouldn't surprise me. Obviously Pilcher is a control freak, wouldn't surprise me if the story Pilcher told Ethan was a lie and he got fed up when his toys weren't acting right and decided to thaw out some more.

I've had my issues with the show, but I thought last nights episode was pretty effective. I thought Ethan was going to make it to the jail cell in time, but the fact they actually had him blast everyone but Kate was :wow:.

JahFocus CS

Get It How You Get It
Daps
Reppin
Republic of New Afrika
That cac boy pulling out the shotty... how does he even know how to use it? :stopitslime:

Pilcher :pacspit:

Wayward Pines showing that those in power are the real terrorists :mjpls:

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
That cac boy pulling out the shotty... how does he even know how to use it? :stopitslime:

Pilcher :pacspit:

Wayward Pines showing that those in power are the real terrorists :mjpls:

He's part of the first class of the First Generation. They're probably allowed to go behind the scenes and get weapons training from the volunteers. The purpose of the First Generation is to build up to retaking the planet from the Abbies.

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
It is tough to wrap our head around NOT looking at it from the perspective of time travel, since it is a trope that we are so used to. It becomes easier to follow once the timeline clicks.

You have to understand that everyone was frozen in the 2000s. When Terrence Howard was causing the accidents and people woke up in Wayward Pines, those accidents were caused in the 2000s and those people were frozen. Terrence Howard himself was frozen as well. If someone says "I've been in Wayward Pines for 10 years" that just means they were unthawed 10 years prior to the main character being unthawed. That is why his partner had aged 10 years. They both were frozen in the 2000's, but she was unthawed 10 years before he was in the 4000's

When his wife went looking for him after he disappeared, there was a panic amongst his secret service colleagues that set him up. She was close to finding the site where he had been frozen. So she herself was frozen. She got unthawed shortly after he did, 2000 years later. The early episodes of the show were playing around with this timeline making you think that there was time travel or time dilation, but there was no such thing. It was a clever trick. Stuff that happened outside of Wayward Pines was from the 2000's, stuff inside Wayward Pines from the 4000's.

yeah that's the part i don't get, why would the secret service set him up. Trying to understand that connection - unless Pilcher paid them some of htem off but that seems too messy.

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
yeah that's the part i don't get, why would the secret service set him up. Trying to understand that connection - unless Pilcher paid them some of htem off but that seems too messy.

Did you watch the last episode? His secret service boss that set him up was frozen as well as one of the volunteer leader group. He led the expedition party to find San Francisco destroyed.

That dude probably had Ethan and his partner taken because they were great agents, the type of people Wayward Pines would need.

Canada Goose

Pooping on your head :umad:
Daps
Reppin
A lake near Tampa FL
The most recent episode was dope...

Some comedy in the interrogation scene.

Kate Husband: I'm not talking to you :rudy:

Ethan Hawk: What are you gonna do, call a lawyer? sit down :childplease:

That dialogue had me :dead:

:wow: at the heel turn from Pitcher though, town seemed to handle the news pretty well that the world outside of Wayward Pines was gone but dude turns off all the power making it easy for the abbies to get in the town :dahell:

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
Did you watch the last episode? His secret service boss that set him up was frozen as well as one of the volunteer leader group. He led the expedition party to find San Francisco destroyed.

That dude probably had Ethan and his partner taken because they were great agents, the type of people Wayward Pines would need.

okay, I saw that part - didn't realize that was his boss , everything fits now. They were being chased by Abbies that's why he was saying "they are communciating with each other".

Last edited:

FeloniousMonk

Dont mind me..Im a azzhole
Daps
Reppin
Them Lo Lifes...
Yeah, with the way he has been acting and the fact his sister has kinda turned on him it wouldn't surprise me. Obviously Pilcher is a control freak, wouldn't surprise me if the story Pilcher told Ethan was a lie and he got fed up when his toys weren't acting right and decided to thaw out some more.
Then when THOSE toys get some actual sense AND the truth..he pulls the plug on the whole playset...just like a big ass kid.

Him cutting the power, actually ticked me off...:wtb: