Terrance Howard's new Fox show Wayward Pines

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Watched the last episode & this chick with her hair pulled back reminded me of a ugly white version of Sade; forehead especially :mjlol:

img-cast-Kacey_Rohl.jpg
That's Abigail Hobbs:mjcry:

Emoryal

Superstar
Daps
Yo they really had this nikka smashing his own mom and then had the gall to joke about it in the same scene as the reveal. Who makes this shyt.

Canada Goose

Pooping on your head :umad:
Daps
Reppin
A lake near Tampa FL
Excellent finale to a great season :whoo:

That has to be the series finale right? dude blew up all the pods and abbys probably killed everyone who stayed behind

XxBboyxX

Banned
Daps
Ive binge watched this since yesterday. I honestly like season 1 better then season 2 so far. Im on episode 6 of season 2

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
I had this sitting on the DVR, and I just finished up yesterday.

So, was the baby at the end a hybrid of Abbie DNA, and DNA from some of the survivors of Wayward Pines that didn't go to sleep? Looks like that might be causing the Abbies to start to revert back to human form.

It would be funny if when the main cast wakes up a few thousands of years later, they find the world filled with English-speaking Ancient Greek level Human/Abbies...who have passed down legends of an ancient race of demons who tried to commit genocide against them. Sending out biological weapons against the Abbies at the end was just as evil as anything Pilcher tried to do. And it looks like it didn't work.