Terminator Genisys full trailer

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reasons why it will be horrible:
1)The storyline is muddy, ridiculous, illogical, and confusing.
2)its doing the same thing that Salvation did: its ignoring all the fun and exciting ideas and themes that made the first 2 (and even the 3rd) terminator movies so popular
3)It will be PG-13. A movie about computers coming alive to wipe out humanity cannot be PG-13 unless the story was just so good to ignore the lack of blood and violence; see #1.
4)Did I mention nothing in this story makes any sense?
5)See Trailers #1 and #2
6)No James Cameron, No James Cameron, No James "the only man who can do this franchise properly" Cameron!!!

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Wait wait wait...hol up......SO JOHN'S THE BAD GUY NOW?:wtf:

It actually looks like it might be a good popcorn movie, tho.

• Dap
Reactions: Hi!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nah, it's just a Terminator skynet built to look like John to fool Sarah
giphy.gif

Dirty Mcdrawz

Your girl loves em....
Daps
Plus this one doesn't have common doing his best impersonation of an actor

"It's beautiful":dwillhuh:

:dead:

the only reason why i'm interested in this movie is because i want to see how they fix all these time paradoxes. i don't know why they're so afraid of the skynet that shyt sent like 20 terminators to one time line and still can't kill one girl or kid. i wouldn't be surprised if sarah conner's great grandparents weren't giving steam punk terminators that work back in the 1800s:heh:

Last edited:

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
New trailer, I duno what to think. I can't really hear the trailer where I'm at too. I'm confused tho, John's her son right? Kyle is her baby daddy? It's probably gonna suck but lets hope it doesn't, right?

there is WAY too much going on right here

i blame all those motherfukkers who hated on the bale version.. they should have stuck with that story.. did a 2 story movie with him in the future, shyt changing on the fly, cause of what reese was doing in the past.. use all the same people.. keep it gritty

but noooooooooooooo... now we get this bullshyt ass movie.. i can already tell this will be cheesy, full of old references, and no real violence but sparks and non life threatening injuries

kp404

Live Or Let Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black Community
Well @MartyMcFly you tell me how it is because I'm out on this one. We already know its gonna be terrible, but it can be salvaged if it doesn't take itself seriously at all and goes full camp mode; Then I'll fukk with it

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:skip:That trailer

Movie looks like :trash:

These remakes (total recall, robocop, this) all have a cookie cutter feel.

For all those confused, if you go back & watch the first trailer again, you get a better idea of where they are going with this.

• Dap
Reactions: Hi!

Uno

Superstar
Daps
Reasons why it will be horrible:

3)It will be PG-13. A movie about computers coming alive to wipe out humanity cannot be PG-13 unless the story was just so good to ignore the lack of blood and violence; see #1.

5)See Trailers #1 and #2

Terminator 2 was pretty much PG 13 and I liked the trailer