Terminator Genisys full trailer

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I tried to watch this with a more clear source and I couldn't do it, Just the thought of them replacing parts of T1 was fukked up. smh
i couldn't find the thread but the other day a few posters were talking about how they actually liked this film and that it was better then salvation. dunno what the fukk they were watching

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
I fell asleep like an hour in and what the fukk was up with the credits rolling for like 10 mins in the beginning of the movie :what:

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
i couldn't find the thread but the other day a few posters were talking about how they actually liked this film and that it was better then salvation. dunno what the fukk they were watching
t2
t1

salvation

t3

this bullshyt

i don't care what people say.... salvation wasn't that damn bad.... no it wasn't on the level of the first two... but it definitely wasn't as shytty as the others.. plus i liked seeing how the future turned out

Lord_nikon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin

salvation was cool as hell with a new prospective and robots and Anton Yelchin made be believe he was kyle reese.
Terminator Genisys wasn't nothing new to me, that robot seemed like the T-X from Terminator 3: Rise of the Machines.

tumblr_nqofinFCUT1qd479ro1_500.gif

giphy.gif

Last edited: