Terminator Genisys full trailer

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
New trailer, I duno what to think. I can't really hear the trailer where I'm at too. I'm confused tho, John's her son right? Kyle is her baby daddy? It's probably gonna suck but lets hope it doesn't, right?

This story looks so :mindblown:

It was confusing enough from the first trailer. So there's Reese in modern day, but there's also an Asian T-1000, and something happened to Jon where he's an adult in the present day, but also a T-1000 on steroids? So Reese, Sarah, the T-800, and then the first T-800 ("I've been waiting for you") are ALL back in one timeline? Honestly, if you haven't watched all of the Terminator flicks and you saw this trailer, how could you have any idea of what's going on. I'm familiar with the canon and I'm pretty lost.

I'll check it out on Netflix. It looks like it's nothing but nods and winks at the camera to the older movies. The effects look okay, but not great. I actually mentioned T2 the other day as a flick that has Special effects that still hold up pretty well today, and that movie was 1991. Watch the scene in the hospital where the T-1000 comes out of the tile, and then when he goes walks the bars. or check out the liquid nitrogen scene.

It might be a stretch but I'd damn near say that the T2 effects look better than the effects for this new one.

Conz

Superstar
Daps
this is getting shyt on everywhere... with good reason. the twist is dumb, the story looks fukkin stupid, the forced callbacks, and it all comes back to the horrendous casting of Emilia Clarke.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
this is getting shyt on everywhere... with good reason. the twist is dumb, the story looks fukkin stupid, the forced callbacks, and it all comes back to the horrendous casting of Emilia Clarke.

I'm still going to see it:whoknows: I'll let everyone know what I think since apparently no one here is going to see it :brehyourejoking: