Reppin
Cali
:wtf:
B47z9vUCMAEte_5.png

:mindblown::scust::snoop:

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
The more I watch TV and movies, the more I hate time travel plots...

(That's no knock against the gawd Back to the Future now :salute:)

"We can stop Judgment Day!" How many times have they said this throughout this franchise by now? :heh:
:what:

then you're not watching the right ones.. time travel movies are GOAT

Quarterback

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JCOaI06zAvg
Daps
Reppin
Where many murders occur
What a load of trash. LINDA HAMILTON is Sarah Connor, end of. This new chic looks like a dumb cavebytch who just sucks dikk and can't do anything else. The new Reese looks nothing like the real Reese. The cgi 1984 Arnold looks retarded. So they're gonna redo the 1984 arrival scenes which were GOAT? FOH :pacspit: Leave my 1984 T1 alone :sadcam:

fukk HOLLYWOOD. They ruin errything. Can't just make original ideas, they gotta fukk shyt up and erase the 2 GOAT scifi or action movies, T1 and T2. Arguably the GOAT movies PERIOD. How sickening is it knowing that the GOAT timeline is all erased. :camby:

Let's make GF4 where Vincent finds a time machine, so he goes back to the 40s to kill the Turk, and instead Sonny lives, Michael stays a patriotic c00n and gets a teaching job with Kay, and Fred lives a long retarded life. Plus, the Turk's murder leads to a chain reaction which leads to Hollitser giving Johnny Fontaine that role.

So Vito's shooting is erased, Sonny's murder, Michael's transformation and wedding in sicily. Instead Appolonia hooks up with the local mafia thug, and Wollitser's horse lives :scust:

I swear, BTTF 2 got errybody now wanting to make revisit-old-movie movies. Hell, let's make BTTF4 where Biff goes back to kill George in 1954, so now nothing at all happens. More reboots and timeline wipes to fukk with the classics.

Them nukes the BHI speak of can't come soon enough.

Piff Huxtable

Delaney 2020,2024,2028...
Daps
What a load of trash. LINDA HAMILTON is Sarah Connor, end of. This new chic looks like a dumb cavebytch who just sucks dikk and can't do anything else. The new Reese looks nothing like the real Reese. The cgi 1984 Arnold looks retarded. So they're gonna redo the 1984 arrival scenes which were GOAT? FOH :pacspit: Leave my 1984 T1 alone :sadcam:

fukk HOLLYWOOD. They ruin errything. Can't just make original ideas, they gotta fukk shyt up and erase the 2 GOAT scifi or action movies, T1 and T2. Arguably the GOAT movies PERIOD. How sickening is it knowing that the GOAT timeline is all erased. :camby:

Let's make GF4 where Vincent finds a time machine, so he goes back to the 40s to kill the Turk, and instead Sonny lives, Michael stays a patriotic c00n and gets a teaching job with Kay, and Fred lives a long retarded life. Plus, the Turk's murder leads to a chain reaction which leads to Hollitser giving Johnny Fontaine that role.

So Vito's shooting is erased, Sonny's murder, Michael's transformation and wedding in sicily. Instead Appolonia hooks up with the local mafia thug, and Wollitser's horse lives :scust:

I swear, BTTF 2 got errybody now wanting to make revisit-old-movie movies. Hell, let's make BTTF4 where Biff goes back to kill George in 1954, so now nothing at all happens. More reboots and timeline wipes to fukk with the classics.

breh :dead:

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA

This dude aint even know about Daario and Daenerys Stormborm and still managed to son #Targset :mjlol:

fukk the help, brehs

fukkyalifestyle

Superstar
Daps
New trailer, I duno what to think. I can't really hear the trailer where I'm at too. I'm confused tho, John's her son right? Kyle is her baby daddy? It's probably gonna suck but lets hope it doesn't, right?

kp404

Live Or Let Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black Community
New trailer, I duno what to think. I can't really hear the trailer where I'm at too. I'm confused tho, John's her son right? Kyle is her baby daddy? It's probably gonna suck but lets hope it doesn't, right?

Reasons why it will be horrible:
1)The storyline is muddy, ridiculous, illogical, and confusing.
2)its doing the same thing that Salvation did: its ignoring all the fun and exciting ideas and themes that made the first 2 (and even the 3rd) terminator movies so popular
3)It will be PG-13. A movie about computers coming alive to wipe out humanity cannot be PG-13 unless the story was just so good to ignore the lack of blood and violence; see #1.
4)Did I mention nothing in this story makes any sense?
5)See Trailers #1 and #2