Terminator Genisys full trailer

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
nikka. Who thought casting Clarke as Sarah connor would be a good idea? She still has that dead pan Khaleesi emotion. I expected her to start ordering sir barristan around any minute in that trailer. Plus she looks 12. Then you got :flabbynsick: Arnold, shytty CGI Arnold, Asian T-1000, Reese who looks like his role is not even clear, good john, bad john, etc. Movie looks like an epic cluster fukk that will make Michael Bay flicks look like citizen kane

Uno

Superstar
Daps
:mjlol:I don't think you watched Terminator 2 unless you saw it edited on TBS or something

Besides saying fukk and people burning in Sarah Conners dream what other parts would give it an R rating?

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
Remember the breh John Boyega passed up on this movie to headline Star Wars... lol i could only imagine the conversation when those two career defining choices were laid out before him :russ:

TG Director: So, did you consider our offer? It's a pretty iconic role, the son of the cyberdyne scientist that got shot up and blown apart helping Arnold in T2. May even get you some screen time in the trailer :smugbiden:
Boyega: Yea that's cool n all.. but it's just.. Disney... they want me to headline Stars Wars for the next decade n shyt. :sas2:

TG Director: :merchant:

Boyega: :sas1:

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
:dead:

the only reason why i'm interested in this movie is because i want to see how they fix all these time paradoxes. i don't know why they're so afraid of the skynet that shyt sent like 20 terminators to one time line and still can't kill one girl or kid. i wouldn't be surprised if sarah conner's great grandparents weren't giving steam punk terminators that work back in the 1800s:heh:
:russ:

DaveyDave

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Australia
Besides saying fukk and people burning in Sarah Conners dream what other parts would give it an R rating?

what about when he cut all the skin off his arm and peels it away to reveal a robot skeleton? maybe not R worthy even back then but it wasn't exactly PG

DaveyDave

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Australia
:sadcam: that second trailer looks atrocious. i think there could be a good movie in there but there's too much going on and they have ROYALLY fukked up the storylines from the previous movies.

• Dap
Reactions: Hi!

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
I can think of a few things. The T-1000 throwing the huge sword blade through Jon's foster dad's milk carton, into his mouth, and out the back of his head. The T-1000 turning his finger into a giant needle and stabbing that cop through the eyeball and out the back of his head, and they showed the guy shaking and convulsing. The guard in the mental hospital licking Sarah Connor's face. Those weren't even that bloody, but I don't think they'd show those angles and keep the camera on them in a modern PG-13 movie.

Sarah beating the shyt out of everyone with the billy club, and there was some solid blood spray and maybe some teeth knocked out. Arnold slicing his forearm and ripping it off to show the metal arm.

That dude getting lit up in the hallway when the T-1000 starting emptying the clip at Jon and Arnold, and there were a lot of bloody exit wounds. The T-1000 super shiving/impaling that truck driver. Dyson got bloodied up by the SWAT team when they shot all those submachine guns, and earlier when Sarah popped him with the .45 in front of his wife and kids. The nuclear missile landing off in LA.

That's mostly what I can think of. it wasn't bloody, but the T-1000 stabbing Sarah in the shoulder and twisting it so she would give up Jon in the molten metal factory.

A lot of that stuff is pretty tame looking back but I also think we've been desensitized to a lot of shyt over the years.

Daps
Reppin
NYC
yo it feels like with each new trailer the story changes lol. at this point I have no fukkin idea wha this movie is about.

this is looks soooo bad.

• Dap
Reactions: Hi!

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
yo it feels like with each new trailer the story changes lol. at this point I have no fukkin idea wha this movie is about.

this is looks soooo bad.

Based on the trailers, we know the T-850 is sent back years before T1 movie ever took place & trains Sarah Connor. They prepare for the arrival of the T-800 from the original movie. When that T-800 arrives, they kill it

This is what I'm not sure about, but it looks like Reese may have been sent back around the T2 time as opposed to the events of T1. It also appears Sarah & the T-850 have an advantage of knowing when these terminators arrive. I'm assuming this information was given to the T-850 by Connor.

It's safe to assume they kill the T1000 & eventually have to deal with the Terminator Connor.

This is all I could gather from the trailers.

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
Based on the trailers, we know the T-850 is sent back years before T1 movie ever took place & trains Sarah Connor. They prepare for the arrival of the T-800 from the original movie. When that T-800 arrives, they kill it

This is what I'm not sure about, but it looks like Reese may have been sent back around the T2 time as opposed to the events of T1. It also appears Sarah & the T-850 have an advantage of knowing when these terminators arrive. I'm assuming this information was given to the T-850 by Connor.

It's safe to assume they kill the T1000 & eventually have to deal with the Terminator Connor.

This is all I could gather from the trailers.
Good breakdown. Sounds easy to follow..and I don't what it is, but the dude playing Jon Connor is annoying to look at.

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
WHAT IN THE ENTIRE fukk @ john connor being a terminator

why does everyone keep misspelling his name? how hard is to spell john?