Terminator Genisys full trailer

Daps
Reppin
Charlotte, North Carolina
fukk THIS fakkit :pacspit:

HE MUST BE SUCKING A LOT OF HOLLYWOOD COCK TO BE GETTING ALL THE ROLES HE BE GETTING :scust:

Jai+Courtney+Divergent+Premieres+LA+oyJAquMATZYl.jpg

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

KevCo

Bond's gun spoke once....
Daps
Reppin
The Weird Side
fukk THIS fakkit :pacspit:

HE MUST BE SUCKING A LOT OF HOLLYWOOD COCK TO BE GETTING ALL THE ROLES HE BE GETTING :scust:

Jai+Courtney+Divergent+Premieres+LA+oyJAquMATZYl.jpg

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

and the god damn franchises hes in(Die Hard, Suicide Squad, Terminator) I personally dont think hes that good of an actor and a terrible choice as Reese.(dude is wayyyyyyyyy to jacked for the part, where the fukk in the future is dude getting the food and nutrients to get so big? thats why the OG Reese was well cast, Biehn looked like he was hungry and been through some shyt)

The thing that I fear will bring this movie down the most is the casting. The time loop stuff looks interesting, but outside of Connor, not a big fan of the casting. I know T3 gets alot of hate, but I think part of it was expectations, too me it was still pretty fun movie :manny:

Sonny Corinthos

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Port Charles, NY
and the god damn franchises hes in(Die Hard, Suicide Squad, Terminator) I personally dont think hes that good of an actor and a terrible choice as Reese.(dude is wayyyyyyyyy to jacked for the part, where the fukk in the future is dude getting the food and nutrients to get so big? thats why the OG Reese was well cast, Biehn looked like he was hungry and been through some shyt)

The thing that I fear will bring this movie down the most is the casting. The time loop stuff looks interesting, but outside of Connor, not a big fan of the casting. I know T3 gets alot of hate, but I think part of it was expectations, too me it was still pretty fun movie :manny:

Such a good point about the workout regimen in the future:wow:

I hate the look of this movie, the thought of this movie, I just hate this damn movie. It's gonna be such trash:to:

Vintage Eclectic

Lord of the Sky
Daps
Reppin
Chi-York
They been trying to stop judgement day for 5 films now. At some point somebody has got to question Johns leadership.

John Connor: I have an idea... We can send someone to the past to stop this future :ohhh:

The Resistance: :comeon::beli: Sir I think we already-

John Connor: :camby:so whose going back? :demonic:
The resistance::mjcry:

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
Was watching T3 on tv few days ago and jesus that flick was :what:

So generic, clair danes was terrible nick stahl forgettable too..old arnold looked stupid especially when he got reprogrammed by the other term bytch.. :snoop:

T1 was so fukkin raw..T2 just T1 on a huge budget.
I did like that car chase, there was a debate back then on which one kicked more azz, Matrix 2, Bad Boys 2 and that scene