Telltale's Game of Thrones

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I couldn't resist breh. If you love game of thrones you instantly love this shyt. Story was been pure game of thrones fukkery already, great writing and great voice acting, Cersei in particular was great.

I know I'm always plotting on it and I also enjoyed the other 3 tell-tale games I've played and need this game but I need the whole story I would go crazy waiting on new episodes.

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I know I'm always plotting on it and I also enjoyed the other 3 tell-tale games I've played and need this game but I need the whole story I would go crazy waiting on new episodes.
I'm scratchin like i'm chris rock in new jack city right now breh, it ended with such a fukking tease too and they showed you previews from the next episode which look even more :noah:

i read the 2nd ep comes out beginning of feb, at least I can play through all of the wolf amongst us now. I know telltale games have some pretty horrible graphics, but the wolf amongst us is fukking awesome to look at, fantastic art direction. What I love most is that their games are really mature and violent just as the subject matter they're based on are. They captured the tone of game of thrones extremely well in this game.

Los!

I AM THE AWAKENING
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
I'm scratchin like i'm chris rock in new jack city right now breh, it ended with such a fukking tease too and they showed you previews from the next episode which look even more :noah:

i read the 2nd ep comes out beginning of feb, at least I can play through all of the wolf amongst us now. I know telltale games have some pretty horrible graphics, but the wolf amongst us is fukking awesome to look at, fantastic art direction. What I love most is that their games are really mature and violent just as the subject matter they're based on are. They captured the tone of game of thrones extremely well in this game.
February?!?! :damn:

:mjcry:

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
And to think these games are usually 4-5 episodes....so with 2-3 months per episode I won't be able to play this game for more than a year.

notPsychosiz

I started this gangsta sh-
Daps
Reppin
dogbornwolf
this shyt is amazing. Getting fukking roasted by Cersei was :merchant: status this bytch always trying to twist your words and shyt :pacspit:
You would pacspit at the queen regent?
You forget yourself.
:ufdup:
th

Los!

I AM THE AWAKENING
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
This is why I don't rely upon reviews this shyt was good as fukk man.

Uptown WaYo87

HARLEM/BX
Daps
:merchant: do we all get the same ending

:mjcry:idk why I chose to act like a dikk with Ramsey knowing how sadistic this motherfukker is. This nikka stabbed Ethan in the throat wtf :to:

if you love game of thrones you would love this game. If you never watched game of thrones this game will show you what you missing out on