Telltale's Game of Thrones

Return of the Jedi

Star Wars & Sneakers
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Anti-George Lucas Coalition
You're going to regret this. I would have told you to stop.

Episode 1 is amazing sure... But. :hubie: Hands down one of the worst efforts Telltale put out.
I don't understand the hate for it. I think it's a great story. Definitely has an Agents of Shield, "Tag-a-long" type feel to it..but fukk it, it's more GoT. Overall I enjoyed it.

We need that part 2, man. House Forrester fighting alongside Jon Snow in the Battle of the b*stards :blessed:

boriquaking

In Sauce We Trust!
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Big Gete Star
I havent gone started episode 2 yet.

Im surprised im having such a hard time considering how much i love tales from the boarderlands

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
You'll be fine, people hate on the game because there's very little in the way of happy endings. It's pure GOT everyone can get got fukkery, I personally loved it.

You'll be fending for a S2
I'm going to play 1 episode possibly every day this week because my wife wants to watch me play and we love the TV show but the first episode was really good!!!

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
yeah it wasn't shyt positive about my outcome. thought about replaying to make different choices but meh.
does mira die regardless of what you choose?

Big Dick

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Been playing this a second time and forgot about all the Ls my characters took lol/smh. Is it even possible to get a remotely good ending?

Still a dope game tho, super well written and well acted.