Telltale's Game of Thrones

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This game is dope and :wow:

When they mention some characters from Game of Thrones and I was like :to: why you gotta remind me that shyt.

I'm glad they took a serious on Game of Thrones.

Telltale never failed but however I kinda a little bit disappointed recently The Walking Dead, it seems they did lazy on The Walking Dead. The Wolf Among Us is dope through.

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
This game is dope and :wow:

When they mention some characters from Game of Thrones and I was like :to: why you gotta remind me that shyt.

I'm glad they took a serious on Game of Thrones.

Telltale never failed but however I kinda a little bit disappointed recently The Walking Dead, it seems they did lazy on The Walking Dead. The Wolf Among Us is dope through.
Yeah, TWD season 2 was a BIG letdown.

TOP LAD

WOAH, HEY GUYS WELCOME TO EB GAMES /COPY THAT/
Daps
Reppin
LORDE
im gonna wait till they all come out... i cant do this episode shyt... i just pray that the ending isnt on some walking dead season 1 shyt... that shyt made me promise myself never to play one of these games again

implying WD season 1 ending was bad?

Costanza

lord of the idiots
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Jerrys place
implying WD season 1 ending was bad?

i dont know if i can say it was bad or good objectively... its a story that appeals to different people different ways...

to me i hated it... i cant stand shyt like that... im not putting in 6 hours or watever to have shyt end like that...

but thats me im not a fan of dystopian "the road" type stories at all...

Guv

OGG
Daps
Reppin
DC
This is definitely the best shyt Telltale has done. They must have put their b-team on TWD season 2.

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
A little over 2 hours but not worth the $5 imo
Will wait for a sale for the entire season
I would prefer to wait, but I'm thirsty for more GoT, plus I know it's hard to avoid spoilers on the interwebs

but how did you play the first Ep, but you're still waiting to buy :dwillhuh:

ltheghost

Payin Debts.... N40
Daps
Reppin
Japan, but from the 989
Man, the beginning when you find out

You begin the game during the Red Wedding!!! Damn!!! I was like, oh no...OH NO!!!! OH! NO!!! We gotta get the fukk outta here! Then the Rain of Casamere started playing....fukk!!!

Two big stand outs..

Cersei Lannister...bytch gave me the WORK

And that evil evil evil evil evil b*stard Bolton!!!!! That motherfukker!!!!

notPsychosiz

I started this gangsta sh-
Daps
Reppin
dogbornwolf
I meant for the entire season,it's not worth five dollars each episode
IDK $5 per episode, 6 episodes mean the whole thing would only cost 30 dollars. Thats half the price of a standard AAA title like Call of Duty or Ass Creed. Each part is 2/5 hours (per playthrough) so its like paying 5 bucks for a Game of Thrones movie voice acted by the cast. I wouldn't say its not worth it as games go. Its only not worth it cause nothing is worth it... since charging for software is ridiculous in itself in 2014.