Telltale's Game of Thrones

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just finished the first episode.

Ethan the Brave :mjcry:

I took the thief's fingers. I know he was scared and we probably bout to get that work from the Boltons, but that don't mean we can have cats stealing weapons and supplies and fleeing

I had Gared kill dude at the beginning, don't kill my pops and sister then go :whoa:when shyt gets real.

I picked Duncan as Sentinel. Gared's was told he was the only one he could trust and the other dude is an emotional hothead. Thought about going with Roylan because we're about to go to war, but he's reckless as fukk, dude didn't even show up to the meet. :camby:

Thought about making Maester the Sentinel until he said, how about we just give them all of our wood :ld:

Last edited:

JMurder

SOHH Member since 01...
Daps
Reppin
Bronx, NYC

I took the thief's fingers. I know he was scared and we probably bout to get that work from the Boltons, but that don't mean we can have cats stealing weapons and supplies and fleeing

I had Gared kill dude at the beginning, don't kill my pops and sister then go :whoa:when shyt gets real.

I picked Duncan as Sentinel. Gared's was told he was the only one he could trust and the other dude is an emotional hothead. Thought about going with Roylan because we're about to go to war, but he's reckless as fukk, dude didn't even show up to the meet. :camby:

Thought about making Maester the Sentinel until he said, how about we just give them all of our wood :ld:
Did everything you did except for who you chose as sentinel. It literally didn't matter which of the two you chose

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp

Did almost everything the same way, except I sent the dude to the Wall instead of cutting off his fingers.

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
I'm scratchin like i'm chris rock in new jack city right now breh, it ended with such a fukking tease too and they showed you previews from the next episode which look even more :noah:

i read the 2nd ep comes out beginning of feb, at least I can play through all of the wolf amongst us now. I know telltale games have some pretty horrible graphics, but the wolf amongst us is fukking awesome to look at, fantastic art direction. What I love most is that their games are really mature and violent just as the subject matter they're based on are. They captured the tone of game of thrones extremely well in this game.
You're lucky as fukkKKK. The Wolf Among Us is my favorite Telltale game so far. I'm just starting Game of Thrones, and I have Borderlands to play also. Game of Thrones is bonkers so far. I love this shyt.

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
I know telltale games have some pretty horrible graphics...
I don't mind the graphics at all. they're pretty simple cell-shaded graphics, but their art-style is top notch. this game (GoT) has a pretty cool filter that makes it look like an oil painting

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I don't mind the graphics at all. they're pretty simple cell-shaded graphics, but their art-style is top notch. this game (GoT) has a pretty cool filter that makes it look like an oil painting
i thought their art direction was pretty awful on their other games but the Wofl Amongst Us is visually incredible

Los!

I AM THE AWAKENING
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Episode 2 trailer "The Lost Lords"
Telltale's Game of Thrones: Season One Episode Two "The Lost Lords" - La...:
:banderas:Drops tomorrow :gladbron:

JMurder

SOHH Member since 01...
Daps
Reppin
Bronx, NYC
This idiot damn near
left Rodrick and his pops to get thrown in the river cause he was to cheap to even look at the bodies :beli: