Telltale's Game of Thrones

TOP LAD

WOAH, HEY GUYS WELCOME TO EB GAMES /COPY THAT/
Daps
Reppin
LORDE
is there a community choices picked like TWD?

and how diff is this than TWD?

>Yes

>Story-wise, it's completely different. Gameplay-wise it plays the same and has the exact same mechanics

Dragonfly Jones

Siiiiiiiilence Punk!!
Daps
Reppin
KungFu Fighting & kicks that are fast as Lightning
Theres no point in playing this if I only saw the first episode of Game of Thrones and nothing more right?

I should watch first, then play, no?

dragonfly-jones-kicks-o.gif

Dr.HannibalLecter

Tha Realest
Daps
Never read the books or watched the show, can I buy this? Are there any spoilers? (I'll watch the show someday)

How does it compare to TWD and TWAU?

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
Never read the books or watched the show, can I buy this? Are there any spoilers? (I'll watch the show someday)

there's big time spoilers right away. but it will be hard to catch the context of what's really a 'spoiler' if you've never watched the show

do your thing, but the game was definitely made for those that are caught up on the show

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps

this game will not be very enjoyable if you aren't familiar with the game of thrones show in it's entirety. You won't understand the relationships between characters or the different families involved. and there are spoilers

Microfracture

Real G's move in silence
Daps
Reppin
Knees
I got sonned by Cersei :wow:

Worked. Undressed. And I know exactly what she's like on the show and in the books.