Telltale's Game of Thrones

notPsychosiz

I started this gangsta sh-
Daps
Reppin
dogbornwolf
:whoa: don't do it
I'd actually say its a solid game either way. I'm like an hour in so far and I can say that even if you were to have no prior GoT knowledge the story explains itself fairly well.
I have this now, all the Walking Dead games, and the Wolf Among Us game. I watch Walking Dead and Game of Thrones but I didn't know anything avout the Wolf Among Us at all. Just got it cause Telltale made it and they are on fire. They are like Rockstar. If Rockstar, Telltale or Bethesda makes a game I'll at least take a look at it cause they rarely dissapoint.

This is no exception. Game is fun as shyt.

I had to turn off anti-alising though cause the framerate hit was screwing up my keypress timing.
:stopitslime:

Right now I'm out in the woods trying to get the hell away from folk before I get that work. :whew: shyt is getting real.
2c77f.png

notPsychosiz

Daps
Reppin
dogbornwolf
This game is intense brehs...
"A naked man holds few secrets... but a flayed man... a flayed man holds NO secrets."

This MFer stay cutting nikkas skin off :dead:

1cc796eb4d.png

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
I'd actually say its a solid game either way. I'm like an hour in so far and I can say that even if you were to have no prior GoT knowledge the story explains itself fairly well.
I guess it can be done. you're just gonna miss a lot of references made. plus 'spoilers', but I guess that doesn't matter if you're not interested in the show anyway

notPsychosiz

Daps
Reppin
dogbornwolf
I guess it can be done. you're just gonna miss a lot of references made. plus 'spoilers', but I guess that doesn't matter if you're not interested in the show anyway
Yeah. I didn't get the borderlands one cause I don't like Borderlands, but I was completely unaware of Wolf Among Us at all before playing the game and I thoroughly enjoyed it without being hip to the backstory. A good game is a good game.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
goddamn this nikka from misfits :damn:

this episode was like the length of 2.5 walking dead/wolf among us episodes. i'm glad they put that much effort into it, even have the og voice actors, but how much did they skimp on their other games to produce this.

Costanza

lord of the idiots
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Jerrys place
im gonna wait till they all come out... i cant do this episode shyt... i just pray that the ending isnt on some walking dead season 1 shyt... that shyt made me promise myself never to play one of these games again

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:damn: When this game will be on 360?......I thought it's suppose to come out today but what time? :damn:

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
goddamn this nikka from misfits :damn:

this episode was like the length of 2.5 walking dead/wolf among us episodes. i'm glad they put that much effort into it, even have the og voice actors, but how much did they skimp on their other games to produce this.
I think HBO being involved probably makes a big difference