Tell us about weird *** kids you knew in high school. I have stories.

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
I played varisty football and this big chubby kid who I assume was gay used to hide in the bushes at lunch and nutrition near the senior quad where we hung out and just stare at us in the cut like :shaq:
then at 6th period when we were putting our pads on he would come into the locker room, pace back and forth lookin at us like :shaq:
then he would go out to the bleacher while we stretched and watch us for 45 min after school while we practiced like :shaq:

I was bothered by this, I was a junior, but the seniors whom I think shared classes with him thought it was funny, they would all be like hollering at him like cheering him on. :what: One time our coach told him to scram, but he came back a week later.

there was also a gay hispanic kid who worked at hot topic and looked like a latino prince (singer). nikka had bambie eyes and was real girly but the bytches seem to love him and the other 3 gay dudes in our school hated him. apparently him and another gay guy fought after school at the bus stop, they said that shyt was comedy lol. 2 sissies slap limp wrist boxing :rosslol:

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
The story where the guys parents make him dress up in a suit and carry a briefcase after getting skipped a grade has me :dead:

Yea.. that was me... It didnt bother me as much because I went to Private elementary so when I started jr. high the dress slacks and dress shirt was no biggie since i had previously worn uniforms..
This was 1984 and now that I think about it... it wasnt that big a deal... but it was funny...

Krazy

Rifle weh taller dan palm tree
Daps
Reppin
Judgement Yard
:dead: wtf is the backstory ait no way in hell

No idea she was the year above, never really knew her but she was a ugly looking hoe.

I guess she was sexually frustrated and it went a little wrong:mjlol:

I dont even know where the story of her getting a hanger stuck in there came from but I never really heard her deny it

AceDeuce

I got a lot of challengers...
Daps
I got a few...in Grammar school, there was this:flabbynsick: female named Marci whose feet I was holding while she was doing sit ups...so I'm counting her sit ups, half politicking with my folks and half counting, when Marci comes up for the 9th sit up, and lets out the wettest fart ever with this expression:hamster:then just laid down :dead:from having to do 9 damn sit ups...

My face went from :dahell:to :scusthov:to :demonic: as everyone realized that this broad just pooted tryin to do sit ups. We used to call Marci, Marci (Mossy) Nissan like this car spot out here, until our Teacher had a class intervention with me and my folks and was like "Y'all keep teasing Marci, imma call yall moms" I was like :whoa: and folk Greg was like ":youngsabo:I dont care, we aint got no phone anyway :takedat:"

Uptown WaYo87

HARLEM/BX
Daps
Awww man, that reminds me of this teacher that we had that when he would go in the bathroom to use the urinals, he'd stand right next to you and then put both of his hands behind his head while he peed. A nikka be like:why:

:dwillhuh: that nikka pulled a Shawn Michaels/val venis next to you at the urinal

:ohhh: I think he wanted to smash breh

:mjlol: :pachaha:

Ensoniq

Banned
Daps
I feel for weirdos cuz im a weirdo

Always been an outcast since grammar school

To this day im still treated like a weirdo

Dont kno why cuz i dont do weird shyt like these stories

Daps
Reppin
Two O One
There was this weird kid from chile who told some other kid that he faps to dragons and pokemon then dude told almost everyone in the school. After that nikkaz would scream dragons at him every time they saw him in the hallway and he would lose it shyt used to be :pachaha: