Teflon Don has some advice for black people (the blacks)

Wildhundreds

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So you admit, your claim that black people litter too much is just random accusation you had no way proving.

I never said black people litter too much.. I said the black people I live around need to take pride in the community they live in. Why you making false accusations?

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
I never said black people litter too much.. I said the black people I live around need to take pride in the community they live in. Why you making false accusations?
So basically you are off topic now. cool, worthwhile usage of my time.

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
I live in a reality that I'm arguing with a hoe because a question was asked and when we done you still gonna be a bytch ass hoe and 20 min,days, hours, years from now your still gonna be a hoe.

You arguing with yourself. Im not arguing with your soft ass. You quoted me crying and I’m calling you a bytch…cause you a bytch

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
:heh: Are we still doing this thing where we push propaganda that black Americans are solely responsible for our situation in this country? Very cool, not surprised tho based on who the OP is.

There are things "We can control" & there are things "We can't control". Unless you say otherwise?:jbhmm:

Last I checked, pulling up your pants and paying attention in class are within your control. Unless you say otherwise?:jbhmm:

Wildhundreds

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So basically you are off topic now. cool, worthwhile usage of my time.

Nah. You're just dancing around self respect and accountability to make some type of point that means nothing. You need the failure of other nationalities to feel good about your existence. You are not capable of holding a standard that isn't validated by the dominant society..

I get it. :pachaha:

Daps
black people don't litter anymore than anybody else. littering is not a black issue.
We’re complaining that the system ruined our communities, holding our hands out, yet we’re the ones living there, and throwing trash on the ground. Are reparations going to make us have pride in our living space? In school, you learn littering is bad. If your parents litter, you think it’s acceptable. Any time I littered as a child, the adult I was with made me pick it up. It’s about values and standards. We don’t have to live in neighborhoods with trash on the ground, if we don’t put it there. Then, when we pack up, and move to higher income areas with majority white demographics, we’re c00ns. If there were more nice black communities, we wouldn’t have to live around others.

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
4 and 5 are less important
But the other three items could have real impact if the mentality was adapted en masse immediately.

at this point in life i'm kind of over arguing with other black people about what could be deemed respectability politics.
If people think it's nothing wrong with 7 yrs old being raised on drill music or kids in school being demonized for trying to learn then it is what it is. The end results are speaking for themselves currently.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
We’re complaining that the system ruined our communities, holding our hands out, yet we’re the ones living there, and throwing trash on the ground. Are reparations going to make us have pride in our living space? In school, you learn littering is bad. If your parents litter, you think it’s acceptable. Any time I littered as a child, the adult I was with made me pick it up. It’s about values and standards. We don’t have to live in neighborhoods with trash on the ground, if we don’t put it there. Then, when we pack up, and move to higher income areas with majority white demographics, we’re c00ns. If there were more nice black communities, we wouldn’t have to live around others.
Exactly, and black kids to this day are being taught not to litter and like yourself aren't littering to this day.

Daps
I live around middle class black people. and sometimes the community can still be dusty looking. But thats because infrastructure in our neighborhoods is ignored. Not because black people have a strong propensity to litter. in a white neighborhood the side walk will have doggy bags for dog poo on every street, trash cans every 10 yards at the local park that are emptied regularly by the sanitation department, trucks that go by in the fall and vacuum up all the leaves as long as you rake them all to the curb, street sweepers etc etc, their tax dollars keep their community clean. not their littering habits.
Our tax dollars on the other hand are funnelling out of our communties throw district redlining and other shady methods, so despite paying the same tax rates we get the benefit of none of these services.
Are you putting money in politician’s pockets like everyone else, or just expecting them to do the right thing?

Are the voting turnout numbers high locally?

Do people go to city council meetings, and raise hell?

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Nah. You're just dancing around self respect and accountability to make some type of point that means nothing. You need the failure of other nationalities to feel good about your existence. You are not capable of holding a standard that isn't validated by the dominant society..

I get it. :pachaha:
Nope, just saying black people aren't littering like that. You saying we are. we disagree on that point.
When i ask you to prove we are littering, you say thats not the point, we need to take pride in our community, and as such we've been going back and forth.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Are you putting money in politician’s pockets like everyone else, or just expecting them to do the right thing?

Are the voting turnout numbers high locally?

Do people go to city council meetings, and raise hell?
Are you littering? I'm not. we both black right? Who are all these imaginary black litterbugs that you are warning us about? why is there no statistics to back up your claim that littering is a black issue? If all black people never littered again, what would the impact be on us economically is this is in fact a major problem black people are inflicting upon themselves?

Daps
That is a genuinely stunning statistic on children born out of wedlock, 70 percent? wow! One thing i will agree with is we need black children to be raised in two parents households with both parents present, we should emphasize and promote marriage to the young adults, its imperative.
It was at 72. That was back when Tariq was still doing Mack Lessons.

Wildhundreds

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Nope, just saying black people aren't littering like that. You saying we are. we disagree on that point.
When i ask you to prove we are littering, you say thats not the point, we need to take pride in our community, and as such we've been going back and forth.

No i didn't.. I told you what I see everyday in my community. And off the 700k+ black residents that live here see it too. This city is still segregated, so its no CACs amongst us littering.. So im supposed to ignore my eyes and believe you? A dude who probably lying and lives around upper class residents. Or residents who take pride in their community.

You can't be a leader of a household. Not thinking like this.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
No i didn't.. I told you what I see everyday in my community.
Yes, i addressed that already, you provided some anecdotal evidence from your own personal experience and applied it to all black people.
as i said before this is flawed logic. the black community doesn't have a littering problem.