Tech Industry job layoffs looking scary

Ugo Ogugwa

Neega Wotsssss
Supporter
Daps
Why else do you think trucking/trade nikkas was in here gloating :mjlol:

Shyt. Even some of those day in the life azz mufukas may be expert communicators and elite at driving things to done and demonstrating the value.

I say this as a Solution Train Engineer who has been getting hit up by recruiters non stop for years now.

Now if the folks who build elite solutions can figure out how to also do customer exploration, benchmarking, ideation, analysis, change management, measure customer satisfaction, etc.. then those folks will be in trouble, skilled or not.

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
People are finally waking up about Corporate America.
:ehh:

These type of videos kill me :mjlol:

She didn't wake up from corporate america, corporate america kicked her out the bed and she hit the floor hard as fukk, and that cold hard floor on her pale white skin is what woke her up :mjlol:

She didn't like her job and she was not satisfied and it was 15 hours work days and she wasn't happy...

And she showed up every day to do that shyt, until the company she worked for told her they didn't want her to do it anymore :mjlol:

"I am so excited about what is ahead of me"

Of course you are...cause when you look behind you what do you see...nothing but a corporation replacing you with a person younger, saddled with college debt, meaning they going to be eager to work for cheaper :mjlol:

This is the okie doke...this is EXACTLY the type of video you don't fall for :mjlol:

"You know after this company laid me off and told me to no longer come into work and do my job i realized how unhappy i was coming into work to do my job"

Oh for realz?:mjlol: Because every day they wanted you to come in and be unhappy...you was scrouge mcducking it up 15 hours a day, until they literally FORCED you to stop doing it:mjlol:

JT-Money

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
These type of videos kill me :mjlol:

She didn't wake up from corporate america, corporate america kicked her out the bed and she hit the floor hard as fukk, and that cold hard floor on her pale white skin is what woke her up :mjlol:

She didn't like her job and she was not satisfied and it was 15 hours work days and she wasn't happy...

And she showed up every day to do that shyt, until the company she worked for told her they didn't want her to do it anymore :mjlol:

"I am so excited about what is ahead of me"

Of course you are...cause when you look behind you what do you see...nothing but a corporation replacing you with a person younger, saddled with college debt, meaning they going to be eager to work for cheaper :mjlol:

This is the okie doke...this is EXACTLY the type of video you don't fall for :mjlol:

"You know after this company laid me off and told me to no longer come into work and do my job i realized how unhappy i was coming into work to do my job"

Oh for realz?:mjlol: Because every day they wanted you to come in and be unhappy...you was scrouge mcducking it up 15 hours a day, until they literally FORCED you to stop doing it:mjlol:
She probably realize it's time to snag a husband after getting that reality check. That's why she hitting the gym before it's too late. Normally PAWGs ain't this slow when it comes to gaming the system.

JT-Money

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
A lot of these young folk are going to get a kick in the teeth. And maybe it’s a good thing. These companies just talk. It’s all bullshyt. Get your money right, get multiple streams of income going so your life isn’t at the mercy of an algo.

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Why else do you think trucking/trade nikkas was in here gloating :mjlol:
This is why I said earlier healthcare will always be legit. It's basically the only field that prefers a real human touch.

Doctors, nurses, etc. will always be good.

Even as a software engineer I don't want an A.I controlled instrument making any kind of contact with me whatsoever.

Conan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
This is why I said earlier healthcare will always be legit. It's basically the only field that prefers a real human touch.

Doctors, nurses, etc. will always be good.

Even as a software engineer I don't want an A.I controlled instrument making any kind of contact with me whatsoever.

Healthcare is leveraging tech more and more. Surgeons will still perform the operations, not robots. But the increased amount of information in healthcare will need a lot of tech expertise to leverage.

the bossman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast D.C.
A lot of these young folk are going to get a kick in the teeth. And maybe it’s a good thing. These companies just talk. It’s all bullshyt. Get your money right, get multiple streams of income going so your life isn’t at the mercy of an algo.
Your entire livelihood being tied to one entity who can let you go at will is just a dangerous spot to be in.

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Healthcare is leveraging tech more and more. Surgeons will still perform the operations, not robots. But the increased amount of information in healthcare will need a lot of tech expertise to leverage.
Data is fine to handle with A.I and in many ways will enhance and exponentially improve health issue detection, but many won't opt for A.I nurses or physical medical care via A.I. We're a long way from that happening.

In many ways nurses are already using automation and advanced monitoring tools. They've actually been using A.I for awhile now.

Self-driving cars are out there killing people, don't need that disaster class in a hospital. Nor do I think a hospital would sign up for the liability.

Last edited:

the bossman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast D.C.
Now these idiots aren't gonna make it.

Laid-off Googlers say they're frustrated about being treated as external candidates for internal roles even though they're still being paid​

How mentally defeated do you have to be to want to stay with the company that already decided to discard you like yesterdays trash?

Not to mention you will have to give up that fat severance check too if you were able to get another internal role.