Tech Industry job layoffs looking scary

godliness

• M Δ § † ë ® ¥ °
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Black Hands on Green Money
Interview 1 for this Helpdesk position is done. :wow:
I started feeling like I was "wording salading" her a bit, but when I asked her follow up questions I was able to connect my experience solving problems as a programmer to how I would solve problems in helpdesk. I could tell right then that, that was the "oh shyt" moment that gave me a boost.

Interview 2 tomorrow morning :wow: fully remote gig brehs. Finna start prepping now. Pray for me 🙏🏿

King Sun

Big Boss
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Ill just add on 2 this my manager is stepping down for personal reasons and the lead on my team is going to do his duties without the pay or the title. The manger over him is going to be managing 2 different sides of our tech lol.

skyrunner1

Superstar
Daps
Interview 1 for this Helpdesk position is done. :wow:
I started feeling like I was "wording salading" her a bit, but when I asked her follow up questions I was able to connect my experience solving problems as a programmer to how I would solve problems in helpdesk. I could tell right then that, that was the "oh shyt" moment that gave me a boost.

Interview 2 tomorrow morning :wow: fully remote gig brehs. Finna start prepping now. Pray for me 🙏🏿
They got fully remote help desk gigs?! :ohhh:

Either way good luck breh, you got this:salute:

DJSmooth

Superstar
Daps
Ill just add on 2 this my manager is stepping down for personal reasons and the lead on my team is going to do his duties without the pay or the title. The manger over him is going to be managing 2 different sides of our tech lol.

A rule for tech every time you get a new manger you need to move on ASAP. The new manager is going to build a team HE likes.