Teacher humiliates student who was sleeping in class

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
Blacker than both of y’all... and miss me with the arbitrary c00n accusation y’all like to do... I’ve fought coaches in high school and I was in the wrong.... this ain’t shyt... her only crime is being white.... if that was teacher bae... every nikka in here would be : noah:
You are a fukking c00n if you think that they teachers actions were ok.

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
hope he wasn't having some kind of serious medical issue. And nah, you not about to be putting your feet on me.

If he is sleep, maybe she needs to make her class more exciting and get them kids more enthusiastic about learning. She seems way too happy about embarrassing a child.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Fake outrage. :snooze:

Sidenote:
My mother in law used to make her students stand on one leg for 5 minutes or more when they were fukking up in class. That was deemed too mean near the end of her career. :beli:

Need to go back to being able to bust unruly kids asses but of course you can't touch mufukkaz anymore and parents believe the kids more than the teachers. shyt is glorified daycare nowadays in too many schools.

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
Rekkapryde said:
Need to go back to being able to bust unruly kids asses but of course you can't touch mufukkaz anymore and parents believe the kids more than the teachers. shyt is glorified daycare nowadays in too many schools.

Liberal Ideology and Policies are COMPLETELY to blame for that mess, breh.

Parents can't control their kids anymore, what makes you think teachers can?​