Teacher humiliates student who was sleeping in class

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
Kid was GONE. As in high as a kite. Why is everyone acting like hes just sleeping. I can only imagine how often schools must be dealing with this shyt now. We only had weed in our day people werent sleepwalkin at their desk.

Yall overreacting in here. This is nothing. My teacher used to smack us if we slept and she wasnt no nun like my dads day. Kids used to get beat.

Funny thing is i think ahe was tryna save homie the trouble of sendingin him to the office and being suspended for being high at school. If he wakes up n pays attention she can play it off. She tryna wake him up but the longer it goes the less funny it is cuz he ibviously high as a kite and this video prolly got him suspended too and her fired.

Yall crying she racist.. if she was racist she woulda called for help and got the kid in a lot of trouble. She tryna wake him up.. went too far but she aint the one on one, he is.

Snitches with phones man. Hate today

Y’all nikkaz are really in here on a Saturday caping hard typing novels and shyt :whew:

Some of y’all nikkaz are doing mental backflips to justify this adults behavior:whew:

Couth

I gave her D she got mad
Daps
Take half a bottle of percs Before class brehs.

Not even gon lie that was me in english 101 everyday. Lit

Let the bytch be fired. As a black student if he even bumped into her on accident he would probably get expelled and have charges filed. But because the rolls are switched she gets to sit and straight assault this nikka?

And shes dumb as fukk. He coulda got up in an opiate rage and smacked the dog shyt outta her. Then what? Keep your hands to yourself.

poundedyam

Banned
Daps